New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc
O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 0:38 Quote
Thanks mate, will look into that

Posted: Jan 5, 2018 at 23:05 Quote
where do you buy Rockshox Lyrik fork oil in Dunedin? (ie most likely online) can't seem to find any in my searches, so I'm asking around here

Posted: Jan 5, 2018 at 23:44 Quote
chickenrunz wrote:
where do you buy Rockshox Lyrik fork oil in Dunedin? (ie most likely online) can't seem to find any in my searches, so I'm asking around here

Torpedo 7 have it. I'm pretty sure it's the same oil that is used in the Pike also

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 at 0:01 Quote
chickenrunz wrote:

Try these guys http://offthechain.nz/

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 at 12:44 Quote
Well, I'm happy. My lift pass & entry for the Cardrona Mega Avalanche are confirmed. Roll on the 14th!

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 at 21:01 Quote
Thanks guys I'll try one of those shops

Posted: Jan 7, 2018 at 0:55 Quote
chickenrunz wrote:
Thanks guys I'll try one of those shops
You can also just go to the petrol station and by Moto fork oil, its the same stuff. Just get the right weight.

Posted: Feb 26, 2018 at 2:11 Quote
I'm from auckland and am going to be in dunedin for a bike mechanic course from this saturday for two weeks, 3rd March - 17th March could any locals show me around some local trails or if heading over to qtown give me a lift (i will chip in for gas) cheers

Posted: Feb 26, 2018 at 15:49 Quote
blakes22 wrote:
I'm from auckland and am going to be in dunedin for a bike mechanic course from this saturday for two weeks, 3rd March - 17th March could any locals show me around some local trails or if heading over to qtown give me a lift (i will chip in for gas) cheers

There are shuttles running on weekends. Something like $2.50/run. Join Dunedin Downhill FB group and you will find what you seek https://www.facebook.com/groups/128186413898365/about/

Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 17:41 Quote
if you want downhill stuff - signal hill

if you want general trails, there are many! search mountain bike otago. i frequent redwoods wakari and signal hill, i find them to be the best two.

O+
Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 13:13 Quote
I'm sure this question has been asked before but, which city provides the best biking (most important) skiing, and all around awesomeness?

Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 15:32 Quote
Probably Queenstown. Biking in the summer, skiing in the winter.

Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 16:18 Quote
beater32 wrote:
Bring money.
And it won't be enough.

Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 20:37 Quote
Q'town is awesome but SUPER (and I can't emphasize that enough) expensive!!
Wanaka is a fantastic alternative!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014480
Mobile Version of Website