[how to] RockShox Domain oil change and regular maintenence.

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
[how to] RockShox Domain oil change and regular maintenence.
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 5:17 Quote
If you figure it out let me know...I technically have the correct spring for my weight but I never get much past half travel on my domain 318.

Posted: Oct 6, 2019 at 17:34 Quote
Warburrito wrote:
If you figure it out let me know...I technically have the correct spring for my weight but I never get much past half travel on my domain 318.
Vi ended up selling and getting 05 66rcs, I would advise thou getting slightly softer spring.

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2022 at 18:31 Quote
I put a Domain on my first Levo—upgraded from the pathetic RS 35 Silver. This guide is great!

One important step that I didn’t see but could have missed: Release the air pressure from the fork before disassembling. People have been seriously injured doing suspension service because they forgot to relieve the air pressure first.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2023 at 4:17 Quote
gnarlysipes wrote:
I put a Domain on my first Levo—upgraded from the pathetic RS 35 Silver. This guide is great!

One important step that I didn’t see but could have missed: Release the air pressure from the fork before disassembling. People have been seriously injured doing suspension service because they forgot to relieve the air pressure first.
I reckon this thread is more on the older Domains that we’re spring/coil and not the newer air damper forks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008621
Mobile Version of Website