Sexiest DJ/Street bike/frame

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Sexiest DJ/Street bike/frame
Author Message
Posted: Dec 29, 2010 at 13:09 Quote
ERROR: Video invalid

Sherb's cap still does it for me. It's just the sex.

Posted: Dec 29, 2010 at 13:11 Quote
tom666 wrote:
ERROR: Video invalid

Sherb's cap still does it for me. It's just the sex.


what? why am I not allowed to post somebody elses bike?

Posted: Dec 29, 2010 at 13:12 Quote
because it's material you don't have the right to post

Posted: Dec 29, 2010 at 13:14 Quote
xxirocxx wrote:
because it's material you don't have the right to post

I seem to have the right to post anybody's bike but this one. daymn.

Posted: Dec 29, 2010 at 13:15 Quote
well we all know what bike you're on about

Posted: Dec 29, 2010 at 14:02 Quote
This is my Ns Bikes Traffic ( I sell the frame ). Anyway....Isnt it sexy ? Fab


Posted: Dec 29, 2010 at 14:03 Quote
F-F-F-AIL. And aids.

Posted: Dec 29, 2010 at 14:05 Quote
Thats some nice bicycle pictures yo have there

Posted: Dec 30, 2010 at 2:04 Quote
tom666 wrote:
xxirocxx wrote:
because it's material you don't have the right to post

I seem to have the right to post anybody's bike but this one. daymn.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://19.media.tumblr.com/mCU8jmcCknhaneztKwDmYdCyo1_500.jpg

Posted: Dec 30, 2010 at 10:59 Quote
nafaan wrote:
This neat, I guess. But what's up with the fork? Axle mounts (whatever they're called) look sketchy as f*ck

Posted: Dec 30, 2010 at 11:04 Quote
mrblabla wrote:
logan77 wrote:
muh cap.
Looks good, spec for the rest of the build?
Dartmoor rims, shadow hubs, shadow torrid cranks, tioga powerblock tires, eclat seat/post combo, shadow sprocket. i just dont feel like typing everything out right now. haha, and the stem is being painted black soon.

Posted: Dec 30, 2010 at 11:29 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
nafaan wrote:
This neat, I guess. But what's up with the fork? Axle mounts (whatever they're called) look sketchy as f*ck
agreed

Posted: Dec 30, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
My dear Wink

for more pics, https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/5993458/ and go on my profile Smile


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027192
Mobile Version of Website