Sexiest DJ/Street bike/frame

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Sexiest DJ/Street bike/frame
Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:15 Quote
milanboez wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
milanboez wrote:

ahaha well you're a goof. Cause thats all I ride in summer. Amateur

Please go away, or do something useful and post a bike.

sounds real useful
shush stop being a nuisance for topics sake
photo

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:15 Quote
milanboez wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
milanboez wrote:

ahaha well you're a goof. Cause thats all I ride in summer. Amateur

sounds real useful

Your an idiot, you came on here, posting that, knowing somebody would disagree, you must have nothing better to do with your time.
Opinion isn't fact, insinuating somebody is "amateur" means you think you are somebody, you are not, this is the Internet.

Goodbye.

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:16 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
milanboez wrote:
devulge96 wrote:

sounds real useful

Your an idiot, you came on here, posting that, knowing somebody would disagree, you must have nothing better to do with your time.
Opinion isn't fact, insinuating somebody is "amateur" means you think you are somebody, you are not, this is the Internet.

Goodbye.
atleast he has a bike, Razz but seriously stop arguing Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.ridestreet.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/usbmolly.jpg

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:17 Quote
for topics sake
photo
[/Quote]

not keen on that color but that frame looks sweet, what is it?

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:21 Quote
dbxrace wrote:
for topics sake
photo

not keen on that color but that frame looks sweet, what is it?[/Quote]dobermann pinscher

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:24 Quote
Children: stop flirting

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:25 Quote
milanboez wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
milanboez wrote:

sounds real useful

Goodbye.

lol nice riding photos, I hope one day I'm as good as you. You've just replaced matt macduff as my riding idol. not
your trolling has been reported
photo

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:25 Quote
milanboez wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
milanboez wrote:

sounds real useful

Goodbye.

lol nice riding photos, I hope one day I'm as good as you. You've just replaced matt macduff as my riding idol. not

I was going to leave it, then I saw this post, and laughed at your fail.

Actually, yeah, I'll leave it.

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:28 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
milanboez wrote:
devulge96 wrote:

Goodbye.

I was going to leave it, then I saw this post, and laughed at your fail.

Actually, yeah, I'll leave it.
I'm struggling to see how his post was a fail due to the fact he was right.
photo

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:31 Quote
topic lads, go bitch somewhere else.
photo
<Deleted photo>
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:31 Quote
Park, what is with you? You Say to me my forks aren't mine, you seem to contradict what I say,

His post was obviously meant to annoy me, knowing I would respond, anymore you want to discuss, can you take it to pm's please?

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:32 Quote
As much as this guy's bugging me, I must admit he's probably right in a sense. I've heard nothing but good things about Tonic's, I would probably swap my sub for one if I was offered, And besides, they look insane when they've got a nice build spec on them.
photo
they might not be THE sexiest bike in everyone's eyes. But no one can disagree that they are good looking.

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:32 Quote
[Quote="dbxrace"]topic lads, go bitch somewhere else.
photo

Mistake?

EDIT: oops, sorry, didn't see you remove the pic.

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:34 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
Park, what is with you? You Say to me my forks aren't mine, you seem to contradict what I say,

His post was obviously meant to annoy me, knowing I would respond, anymore you want to discuss, can you take it to pm's please?

would it make it better if I put a photo of my bike on here after my khe dirt tyres come and said it was the best IMHO?

I'm all for having a nice bike, but whats the point if you can't ride for shit?

Constructive suggestion - all posts should be supplemented with a riding photo. Agreed? Or would that be a problem for you...

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:35 Quote
kris-mk wrote:
As much as this guy's bugging me, I must admit he's probably right in a sense. I've heard nothing but good things about Tonic's, I would probably swap my sub for one if I was offered, And besides, they look insane when they've got a nice build spec on them.
photo
they might not be THE sexiest bike in everyone's eyes. But no one can disagree that they are good looking.
look a bit scooter-esque to me, whats the standover? (still quite nice though)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017010
Mobile Version of Website