PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Sexiest DJ/Street bike/frame
Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:40 Quote
[Quote="devulge96"]
dbxrace wrote:
topic lads, go bitch somewhere else.
photo

Mistake?

EDIT: oops, sorry, didn't see you remove the pic.
indeed, missed a number on one of them and forgot what bike it was, mistake was rectified imideately

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:40 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
Pm me.
his comments were stupid but he was right when he said you have no riding photo's.

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:42 Quote
usb-rider wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
Pm me.
his comments were stupid but he was right when he said you have no riding photo's.

No riding pics, no current bike.

I'm ashamed.

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:43 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
usb-rider wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
Pm me.

No riding pics, no current bike.

I'm ashamed.
you really should get some and one.

When's the bike done then?

milanboez wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
Park, what is with you? You Say to me my forks aren't mine, you seem to contradict what I say,

His post was obviously meant to annoy me, knowing I would respond, anymore you want to discuss, can you take it to pm's please?

would it make it better if I put a photo of my bike on here after my khe dirt tyres come and said it was the best IMHO?

I'm all for having a nice bike, but whats the point if you can't ride for shit?

Constructive suggestion - all posts should be supplemented with a riding photo. Agreed? Or would that be a problem for you...
I would have to disagree with this idea. The point of this thread is to post bikes you think look good. Hell you aren't actually supposed to even post your own bike.

O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:47 Quote
milanboez wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
Park, what is with you? You Say to me my forks aren't mine, you seem to contradict what I say,

His post was obviously meant to annoy me, knowing I would respond, anymore you want to discuss, can you take it to pm's please?

would it make it better if I put a photo of my bike on here after my khe dirt tyres come and said it was the best IMHO?

I'm all for having a nice bike, but whats the point if you can't ride for shit?

Constructive suggestion - all posts should be supplemented with a riding photo. Agreed? Or would that be a problem for you...
Not a problem for myself. But considering the majority of the bikes in this thread are just picked from other peoples albums and in the photo section, that's ridiculous.

And just because you ride a Tonic on dirt doesn't mean it's the best for the either. Steep HA super short CS and high BB is not DJ geo.

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 11:51 Quote
photo
This + new bar/stem = Nicest street bike on earth.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033209
Mobile Version of Website