Wolverine Huck Bike??

PB Forum :: Norco
Wolverine Huck Bike??
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
i dont like mine very much because the fram isnt very strong

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
I ride a 06 Norco Wolverine (used to have an 05 but the frame was dented when I fell in a rock garden and got the 06 cheap off a guy) and I'll say that it's a pretty dang solid frame. Sure it might not be the best but if you don't have the money for a better one this one will do if you take care of it. Just put a couple of burlier parts on it and it'll be good to go. Here's mine:

<Photo does not exist: 1505963>

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
I turned a 13'' 2001 wolverine into a slurpie bike with old dh parts. We beat the piss out of it all season and did a lot of stupid urban shit on it. Held up fine I bet the crackheads who jacked it love it still.

FL
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
patrick009 wrote:
I ride a 06 Norco Wolverine (used to have an 05 but the frame was dented when I fell in a rock garden and got the 06 cheap off a guy) and I'll say that it's a pretty dang solid frame. Sure it might not be the best but if you don't have the money for a better one this one will do if you take care of it. Just put a couple of burlier parts on it and it'll be good to go. Here's mine:

just wondering what forks youv got on that??

and wolverines are decent as far as i can see with my one

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 14:40 Quote
mac1v3r wrote:
patrick009 wrote:

just wondering what forks youv got on that??

and wolverinens are decent as far as i can see with my one

well if you'd take a whole 5 seconds to LOOK it says AM SL on the fork leg, or if you clicked on the picture it says in the description that it's a 5" AM SL... 2006 by the looks of it.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018483
Mobile Version of Website