Shock upgrade option for 2010 Specialized Enduro

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Shock upgrade option for 2010 Specialized Enduro
O+
Posted: Sep 2, 2011 at 9:02 Quote
I ordered mine through my lbs. You can just call Specialized and order it directly from them. You won't find it listed on there web site.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:06 Quote
Anyone know if this said kit is still available?

Posted: Jun 5, 2012 at 23:09 Quote
Yes, anywhere to get this online?
And do you have to buy it with a shock?
I have a Vivid air I would like to use with it...

Mod
Posted: Jun 6, 2012 at 8:34 Quote
kit comes with fox van R I think. You'd have to have the vivair customed to the right stroke/length. they don't offer the size needed.

Posted: Jun 6, 2012 at 10:32 Quote
isaacds wrote:
kit comes with fox van R I think. You'd have to have the vivair customed to the right stroke/length. they don't offer the size needed.

Yup, got that one. Shim it down from stroke 2.5 to 2.125ish.

Just heard elsewhere that the mounting hardware was different between the Vivid and the Fox. - even though the bushings from my DHX air fits the Vivid

Edit: And nowhere to find the links on the net still..

Posted: Oct 5, 2012 at 9:12 Quote
Anyone looking for a Coil/link? I have a new link and shock i would like to swap for an air shock and link. PM me!!!

Posted: Nov 25, 2012 at 12:20 Quote
ScottJensen wrote:
Anyone looking for a Coil/link? I have a new link and shock i would like to swap for an air shock and link. PM me!!!

hi, do you still have this shock?

Mod
Posted: Nov 25, 2012 at 12:42 Quote
tasose wrote:
ScottJensen wrote:

hi, do you still have this shock?
PM him. There is no selling in the threads...

Posted: Apr 24, 2014 at 18:52 Quote
Anyone could tell me if there are some evo kit available and where I can find one please???

Thank

Posted: Apr 27, 2014 at 14:14 Quote
Medic-911 wrote:
Anyone could tell me if there are some evo kit available and where I can find one please???

Thank
I just sold my evo kit on here last week!

Posted: Apr 27, 2014 at 16:49 Quote
http://m.pinkbike.com/photo/10784265/ this was the best upgrade I did.

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 9:43 Quote
hey

does anyone know how i can make a cane creek db air fit my enduro 2010 s works? have read the thread but no links ... im UK based.

thanks

Posted: Aug 5, 2015 at 6:46 Quote
I would not waste my money on that since you have to modify it to fit, I was also thinking about doing this last year and found some threads about this and all of the guys that did the mod ended up with blown out shocks...

Posted: Aug 5, 2015 at 21:48 Quote
If done right with internal limiter included they work well. Did 3 shocks over 2yrs ago and all are still going strong.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027789
Mobile Version of Website