Shock upgrade option for 2010 Specialized Enduro

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Shock upgrade option for 2010 Specialized Enduro
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 8, 2015 at 9:20 Quote
marshallvintage wrote:
If done right with internal limiter included they work well. Did 3 shocks over 2yrs ago and all are still going strong.

Fancy selling one to me ?

Posted: Nov 2, 2015 at 12:29 Quote
oskarsig wrote:
I would not waste my money on that since you have to modify it to fit, I was also thinking about doing this last year and found some threads about this and all of the guys that did the mod ended up with blown out shocks...
I've had a full season on a modded debonair plus with no problems. It's a PITA to make it happen, but it's a worthy upgrade and a lot cheaper than a new bike... Be curious to know if the guys with issues limited stroke and/or used a dremel. My eyelet was done at a machine shop and pro RS tuner did the work on the rest.

Posted: Jan 1, 2016 at 5:13 Quote
powderturns wrote:
oskarsig wrote:
I would not waste my money on that since you have to modify it to fit, I was also thinking about doing this last year and found some threads about this and all of the guys that did the mod ended up with blown out shocks...
I've had a full season on a modded debonair plus with no problems. It's a PITA to make it happen, but it's a worthy upgrade and a lot cheaper than a new bike... Be curious to know if the guys with issues limited stroke and/or used a dremel. My eyelet was done at a machine shop and pro RS tuner did the work on the rest.

Thanks for the info mate, I got a push upgrade for the shock and a full rebuild on it 2 months ago. It cost me as much as a new shock but getting a new is just not possible because it's "Specialized". Never will I buy anything again from that damn company, good luck with your debonair hope it holds up well Smile

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028208
Mobile Version of Website