Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:12 Quote
look at this kid hes nine and rides a santa cruz v10 and ripes aline and crab apple hits http://www.troylikesbikes.com/oc_whistler_mov.php

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:15 Quote
wow, im impressed.i wasnt doing that whe i was 9 thats for sure

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:16 Quote
Use the search. There is already a thread about this and his dad is the manager of the team so don't get too excited. Hey dad can I have a v10? Sure lets go to the trailer and pick one out!!!

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:23 Quote
4xer wrote:
Use the search. There is already a thread about this and his dad is the manager of the team so don't get too excited. Hey dad can I have a v10? Sure lets go to the trailer and pick one out!!!
true

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:25 Quote
The reason he does that stuff is cuz he can afford a v10.If he was an average kid without rich parents, he'd be riding like a norco jammer...

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:28 Quote
but still not every body was that good whe they were nine

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:31 Quote
Actually, if all the nine year olds on these boards had the money to ride a V10, I'm pretty sure this kid would have competition, because some kids on here actually out ride this guy.

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:33 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
Actually, if all the nine year olds on these boards had the money to ride a V10, I'm pretty sure this kid would have competition, because some kids on here actually out ride this guy.
Kind of what I just said.

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 21:56 Quote
That bike is way too big on him. it looks unwieldy for him to handle.

nice vid tho

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 22:00 Quote
I won't hate on the kid just because he rides nice bikes. He certainly has some unusually big advantages and resources at his disposal.
I bet his school grades suck though.....lol. Seems his dad must be pretty obsessed with living through the boys "career".
Truth is, I wish that I could ride that smoothly, and I'm 30 years older than him.

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 22:03 Quote
The point was,He is good - regardless of the expensiveness of the bike - I think it is all about how damn good he is.
I would love to see videos of those other 9 year olds on here whom can outride him,If they are that good or better then they should be on here.

Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 0:02 Quote
If he can ride that well, I think he DESERVES that sick bike!
The kids a shredder!

Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 0:10 Quote
def. impressive..kids got skills. take a look at the whole site...awsome pics, dads a lil cocky about him lol

Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 0:12 Quote
shondo wrote:
I won't hate on the kid just because he rides nice bikes. He certainly has some unusually big advantages and resources at his disposal.
I bet his school grades suck though.....lol. Seems his dad must be pretty obsessed with living through the boys "career".
Truth is, I wish that I could ride that smoothly, and I'm 30 years older than him.

ya, he's pretty smooth, but I have to say, even though he's nine, he has no style in the air at all.

Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 0:42 Quote
Wow, I was expecting something spectacular, but honestly I didn't find that impressive at all.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009950
Mobile Version of Website