Amazing young rider!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Amazing young rider!
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
have u seen his website. he has every single santa cruz bike and they are all dialed!!! spoiled brat

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
i think he's decent for his age

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:47 Quote
who cares if he has the bikes. this kid deserves them.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
lets just say he got found

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
ride-your-bike wrote:
have u seen his website. he has every single santa cruz bike and they are all dialed!!! spoiled brat

wow, how many more people are going to say this exact comment.........

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
kawi wrote:
ride-your-bike wrote:

wow, how many more people are going to say this exact comment.........

haha

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
ride-your-bike wrote:

So if your parents would willingly hook you up with that exact same scenario you'd say "but I don't deserve those bikes", right?

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
ok he is only a good rider because of his luck, if he was riding a huffy he wouldnt be as good. its not his fault he is spoiled but im gonna take a quote from "Can you see it" (bonus dvd from NWDCool he is a Whistler boy. END OF THREAD

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
obvously he isnt gona be goin down a-line or racing on a huffy, and the whistler thing..... lol now your strugling. from what i gather, there is no way this kid has any real skill, his dad makes him ride so hes good now, and his v-10 has magic abilities that make him ride 10x better than all his friends.

And should we start flaming some more because he has so many bikes? lol theres 22 pages of. "he just a spoiled bratt with to many bikes" and "If i had a v-10 i would have been as good as him too" lol what a pointless thread this has been

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
kawi wrote:
obvously he isnt gona be goin down a-line or racing on a huffy, and the whistler thing..... lol now your strugling. from what i gather, there is no way this kid has any real skill, his dad makes him ride so hes good now, and his v-10 has magic abilities that make him ride 10x better than all his friends.

And should we start flaming some more because he has so many bikes? lol theres 22 pages of. "he just a spoiled bratt with to many bikes" and "If i had a v-10 i would have been as good as him too" lol what a pointless thread this has been

once again, I agree with this statement. the bike doesnt make the rider.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
in this case its the arrow more than the indian

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
bike more than the rider

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 6:29 Quote
i personaly disagrea, i dont think that even a v-10 is gona be able to make every 9 year old hit the giro drop at whistler

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 6:46 Quote
"Santa Cruz gave this frame to Troy after winning the 2007 National Championships."

So he won a bike for being good? Where is the problem here?

Bunch of jealous haters for sure.

"oh if i had that bike id be that good" cry cry cry....man up, grow a pair and fecking ride and stop whineing.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008368
Mobile Version of Website