Steve Peat or Sam Hill?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Steve Peat or Sam Hill?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 12:04 Quote
Who do you like more?

I really like Peaty. However, that's more down to the fact he's British then his riding, I think.
On the other hand, Sam Hill simply rocks. His riding is pure excellence.

So I'm saying Sam Hill.

Who do you, in your opinion, like most?

I picked these two as they seem to be the two best riders. I know there are other good riders, Athertons, Minaar etc - But just out of these two, for now.

Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 12:18 Quote
kinda weird but

peaty because he is peaty...

Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 12:22 Quote
Peaty cuz he's a partier and is still at it. All time fave is Cedric tho.

Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 12:30 Quote
peat is the king , but i guess that he will keep racing be cuz he love it , but the new guy are geting fast , but wath i wanth no say is the hill still young and very fast , well that my opinoin

PEAT IS THE KING

Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 14:38 Quote
Its got to be Peat. He is like the guru of DH racing. ITS PEAT ALL THE WAY!!

FL
Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 14:53 Quote
Peaty. He shows that old men are still killing it.Big Grin Its so positive for all of us old men ripping the trails. He is a great ambassador for the sport too.

Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 15:13 Quote
They are both so different. Sam is quiet almost shy with the media. Peaty is a legend and seems more comfortable with interviews. Sam seems a lot more relaxed since his injury and his interviews have been much better

Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 15:43 Quote
well Sam in is interviews , he almost don't say mush and Peaty well you know
have a lot to say about the line that he took in teh run and stuff like that i mean
e start talking about and Sam i junt chilling and waiting for the next quiestion somthing like that

cheers peep ride- ride- ride

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2010 at 5:17 Quote
"WHATS GOING ON PEACHESSS!" sam all the way! he is more awesome because when i went to sleep the night of the world champs i was thinking it would be so awesome if sam won! and he did. i was stoked!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009950
Mobile Version of Website