Chavs :@

• Previous Page
Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:41 Quote
i hate it when your out biking, and a chav/ chavs comes up to you and compliments your bike or ask you how much it costs, it dosent matter how much it costs, YOU CANT AFFORD IT AND YOUR NOT HAVING IT! :@

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:42 Quote
it's coz they wanna know if it's worth nicking..

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
i hate it, and they have tried before, its quite intimidating, ive been biking before and people have seen me when im out, then they find out who i am, message me on facebook and want me to sell them my bike WTF :@

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
I dont really mind it, its if they do or try to do something that i cant stand

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:45 Quote
alonso92 wrote:
I dont really mind it, its if they do or try to do something that i cant stand

where i am, they always try something

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:46 Quote
im on speaking terms with the chavs near me, mainly because they can't get away from me because we all go to the same school, so if they did try ot jump me, they would phisically and mentally die within 48hrs...

so therefore they all know that my bike is more than they are predicted to earn in their entire lifetime...

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:51 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
im on speaking terms with the chavs near me, mainly because they can't get away from me because we all go to the same school, so if they did try ot jump me, they would phisically and mentally die within 48hrs...

so therefore they all know that my bike is more than they are predicted to earn in their entire lifetime...

i am on good terms with a number of chavs, but i dont class them as proper chavs, they just dress like chavs and listen to chavvy music etc and they can be generally nice people, but being within 10 miles of atleast 8 secondary schools, two four major cities and lots of housing estates, you get alot of proper chavs, they are normally around 17-21 and they just go around stabbing people and knicking anything they can, thats the sort of chav i have a problem with. and im normally ok as i go biking in large groups, 8-10 16 year olds, but i live in a village, when they all live close to eachother and the ride home alone in the dark, is when things start to happen :/

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:52 Quote
yer, my chavs are lightweights lol

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:55 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
yer, my chavs are lightweights lol

i wish mine were haha, well i carry around a 10 inch adjustable wrench in my bag, incase i have to remove my wheel, their punches wont hurt, im getting a full face, but my wrench will hurt them haha

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 13:17 Quote
best line ever used on a chav... my mate said to one, mate in 3 years time you will be cleaning my toilet, what a put down.

theres a school near my school, its full of chav's and when we drive past on the school bus we get al sorts thrown at us... not my fault my dad can afford to send me to private school.

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 13:32 Quote
ive been robbed, almost robbed and chased on many occasions by f*cking chavs

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 13:34 Quote
Once I was walking down a street when a herd (yes a herd) of chavs came walking towards me and my mates then when we passed them they started shouting 'YEAH YOU WALK AWAY!' so my mate turns round and shouts I despise you from the bottom of my heart! and then they shut up and carried on walking. Probably because they didn't understand half the words in that sentence

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 13:48 Quote
I hate chavs, especially when i come back from school, i go on a school bus, and they chase people and swear at them, all i do is point and laugh

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
At my school, my school bus got cancelled so we have to catch the service bus. And in the bus stop about 50 of them are there shouting with their sketty little girlfriend thinking they're hard.

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 14:25 Quote
im not familiar with the term "chav". Can someone explain?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014843
Mobile Version of Website