When is Life Cycles actually being released?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
When is Life Cycles actually being released?
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2010 at 9:23 Quote
I know that it's being premiered at a bunch of places but I haven't seen anything as to when it will be released and shipped to people who have pre-ordered it etc. Can anybody shed some light on this??

Posted: Oct 15, 2010 at 12:16 Quote
I would like to know this as well

my credit card was billed over 6 weeks ago for my HD Blu-Ray copy, and our company credit card was billed over 5 weeks ago for several copies of the SD DVD but we have not received anything from the Pinkbike store

its now showing "in stock" on the PB store

can any PB MODS confirm when we will actually receive the goods we paid for a long time ago

not sure how consumer rights work in North America, but in the EU we should not be charged until the goods are actually despatched (i.e. in stock, and posted)?

I buy large quantities of HD Blu-Ray movies and SD DVD box-sets from several reputable on-line retailers (Amazon, Play.com, etc.), and am never billed until shipping - if I pre-order a title my credit card is not debited until it ships

Posted: Oct 16, 2010 at 6:55 Quote
Me too! i paid about 3 weeks ago and have not recieved any information as to when the DVD will arrive. I agree with hamps points Smile

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2010 at 22:35 Quote
It said "Ships October 2011". They're running out of October...

FL
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 at 11:18 Quote
I also paid a long time ago (6 weeks) and haven't heard anything.
Even an e-mail seems to be too much work for them.

It's a pity that you're forced to buy in pinkbike store. Frown

Posted: Oct 28, 2010 at 4:58 Quote
I think it's released (and hopefully shipped) tomorrow.

Posted: Oct 28, 2010 at 11:53 Quote
the weird thing is that Evans Cycles (a big bike chain in the UK) are showing "in stock" for LifeCycles, which means its actually in their warehouse!

not sure what has happened to everybody else's copies though.... Frown

Posted: Oct 29, 2010 at 1:29 Quote
Been about 5-6 weeks since i ordered and not a word from Pinkbike, please can someone confirm when or even IF the DVD is arriving Confused ?

Posted: Oct 29, 2010 at 18:40 Quote
Am I the only onw that didn't pre ordered one just for the fact that it had not got any information at all? Not even a shipping date?
To me that is just bad custumer support and I don't nuy stuff from companies like that.

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 8:45 Quote
Waiting here too. Definatly a confirmation would be nice rather than just a payment on the creditcard.

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 8:55 Quote
I have also pre ordered ,,, the fact that they were to ship Oct 18 then cancel and add more premiers is various cities is what pisses me off ,, they got a couple more days with me then I'm canceling they're ass ......... brrrrrraaaapppp !!!

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 9:11 Quote
apparently its on a torrent online but i havent checked yet.

if theyre going to give customer support in a standard this low then there's no reason not to download it illegally.

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 9:15 Quote
QuinBaird wrote:
apparently its on a torrent online but i havent checked yet.

if theyre going to give customer support in a standard this low then there's no reason not to download it illegally.
Ye, one of my mates said he might d load it, if he does i will be seriously pissed i spent 20 quid on the DVD plus postage 7 weeks ago and he's going to get it free!

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 9:19 Quote
someone will post a link for the torrent soon and then there will be a flurry of cancelled orders

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 9:40 Quote
can someone from Pinkbike (moderator?) please give us, the paying customer, a solid idea of when / if we are going to receive our 'paid-for' movies?

of course we understand there have been problems with duplication, but the lack of communication is very unprofessional!

its now November, its been 2 months now since my credit card was billed, and I am getting very close to talking to my credit card company about clawing back a refund as the goods have not been provided in a reasonable time frame Frown

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013454
Mobile Version of Website