When is Life Cycles actually being released?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
When is Life Cycles actually being released?
Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 8:52 Quote
paulwootton77 wrote:
dom974 wrote:
Any update for the Blu-Ray version ?

I haven't received a single email from Pinkbike since i ordered (like 2 months ago).
I had to write them two emails to get an answer, and basically they were saying "it's pre-order, will be shipped someday".
And, for those who actually had the stupid idea to order another DVD or BD (like follow me) on the same cart, it won't be sent on a separate order, that is a real _piece of crap_ ...

i emailed the editor about this and he offered to send it on a seperate order, so if your nice they will do it. but i declined as the blu-ray is so near now....hopefully

Who did you email ?
as i sent an email to karl@pinkbike.com as he was the recipient of my paypal payment and guess what no reply.
My payment was sent on the 5th sept for the HD version.
Never again will i order from pinkbike, what a crock of shit !!!!

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 10:36 Quote
Have anyone received their DVD yet (especially in Europe)? I got the proof of purchase email on the 24th of October and still nothing... I tried to contact Pinkbike several times to ask about my order, but they didn't answer my questions. I kindly asked them to check the status of my order by my name and the order number, but the only thing they replied to me, that the DVD will be shipped this week. Yea "this week" was almost 3 weeks ago... This was the first and last time I bought something here Thumbs Down

Edit: I received the proof of purchase on the 24th of November, not October

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 12:27 Quote
I have to say our shop (here in the UK) received 1 copy of Life Cycles on SD DVD today, from a pre-order made in early September

I have not received my HD Blu-Ray yet from my pre-order made end of August, but should be getting this soon as I understand the Blu-Rays are due to ship mid December

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 12:36 Quote
Normandie wrote:
Have anyone received their DVD yet (especially in Europe)? I got the proof of purchase email on the 24th of October and still nothing... I tried to contact Pinkbike several times to ask about my order, but they didn't answer my questions. I kindly asked them to check the status of my order by my name and the order number, but the only thing they replied to me, that the DVD will be shipped this week. Yea "this week" was almost 3 weeks ago... This was the first and last time I bought something here Thumbs Down

It's very simple: The don't freaking care about customers who pre-ordered !

They care about the local shops and the internet shops, that's why they got the DVDs first ! These shops have their stocks full and the customers who pre-ordered months ago get nothing - NADA !

I am going to take legal actions against them ! They stole my money. I am asking everyone who ordered at Pinkbike to demand their money back. Get your copy somewhere else.

That's the only way they will listen. If you paid with paypal you can contact paypal to demand your money back. The only downside is, the payment date has to be within 45 days from today. If you paid with credit card contact your credit card company. Unfortunately I am f*cked because I ordered in August, so the only way I will get my money back is through legal actions.

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 14:34 Quote
Okay here's the case..

DVD pre-orders are shipped already and if you havn't got it it's probably nearby heading your way.

Blueray pre orders are shipping the second week in december. Wich is now so you might have to wait a couple of days for it to arrive.

And it's out on Itunes by now. You would have known all this if you learned to read their homepage.

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 15:02 Quote
buja wrote:
Normandie wrote:

It's very simple: The don't freaking care about customers who pre-ordered !

They care about the local shops and the internet shops, that's why they got the DVDs first ! These shops have their stocks full and the customers who pre-ordered months ago get nothing - NADA !

I am going to take legal actions against them ! They stole my money. I am asking everyone who ordered at Pinkbike to demand their money back. Get your copy somewhere else.

That's the only way they will listen. If you paid with paypal you can contact paypal to demand your money back. The only downside is, the payment date has to be within 45 days from today. If you paid with credit card contact your credit card company. Unfortunately I am f*cked because I ordered in August, so the only way I will get my money back is through legal actions.
Dude, Chill the f*ck out. They're shipping out right now.

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 23:28 Quote
wrote:
Quote]Dude, Chill the f*ck out. They're shipping out right now.

Yo Nobble-Nibbler,

How can you be so chilled out, Dude? I mean fo real ?

Maybe I should quit my job, sell my car, move out of my appartment and move back in with mommy and daddy ? Ya know, like back to the suburbs - ehh I mean back to the hood. I mean, mommy and daddy would buy me all my dope shit and then I could be like f'cking chilled out and act like I am from the hood all day long.

I could be just like YOU, Nobble-Dude, or should I call you Nobblerino or Da Nobbler ?

Yo, thanks for the advice and shit, keep it tight, a-ight ! Hola !

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 0:05 Quote
wrote:
buja wrote:
Quote]Dude, Chill the f*ck out. They're shipping out right now.

Yo Nobble-Nibbler,

How can you be so chilled out, Dude? I mean fo real ?

Maybe I should quit my job, sell my car, move out of my appartment and move back in with mommy and daddy ? Ya know, like back to the suburbs - ehh I mean back to the hood. I mean, mommy and daddy would buy me all my dope shit and then I could be like f'cking chilled out and act like I am from the hood all day long.

I could be just like YOU, Nobble-Dude, or should I call you Nobblerino or Da Nobbler ?

Yo, thanks for the advice and shit, keep it tight, a-ight ! Hola !

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 0:15 Quote
maxeponken wrote:
Okay here's the case..

DVD pre-orders are shipped already and if you havn't got it it's probably nearby heading your way.

Blueray pre orders are shipping the second week in december. Wich is now so you might have to wait a couple of days for it to arrive.

And it's out on Itunes by now. You would have known all this if you learned to read their homepage.

There are no shipping informations for the blu rays on their homepage, so please learn how to read their homepage before acting all smart. Just saying.

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 0:31 Quote
Life Cycles Film BLU RAY'S UPDATE
We have had confirmation that BluRay's have been produced and packaged. We should have them at our shipping facility in Canada early next week and will ship them to you right away.
The reason we haven't posted an update is because we have not had any information on progress. Seems weird, I know, but it's the truth.
stay tuned for details. Thanks for your support.

Posted: Dec 9, 2010 at 15:38 Quote
I pre-ordered my blu-ray on PB months ago like many others. After downloading it on iTunes last night I have come to peace with the fact that I want to cancel my order. The cinematography was excellent, but the effects were overused and honestly the whole narrative thing didn't really float my boat. When I watch a bike movie I want to be stoked to go riding and I honestly didn't get that feeling out of this movie.

Excellent film project, but if I wanted to watch high-def clips of forests and grasslands I would watch my Planet Earth box set and learn something rather than listen to all the preaching about how bicycles are so noble and what some dude's grandpa used to say.

I respect the work that went into this film but I think it was hyped too much.

Posted: Dec 9, 2010 at 18:07 Quote
I agree with you cueTIP. We went to the premiere in Calgary and wasn't totally impressed. There are much better films out there, "Follow Me" makes me want to get my bike out. I think I might go watch it now Smile

Posted: Dec 9, 2010 at 18:31 Quote
i think the point of this movie wasnt about getting you stoked to go bike, it was about the cinematography. yea follow me gets your stoked ( I actually wasnt all that impressed with follow me) but life cycles is something i found much more unique. it really set itself apart from other bike movies. but to each his own i suppose, i for one really enjoyed life cycles

Posted: Dec 10, 2010 at 11:16 Quote
leon-forfar wrote:
i think the point of this movie wasnt about getting you stoked to go bike, it was about the cinematography. yea follow me gets your stoked ( I actually wasnt all that impressed with follow me) but life cycles is something i found much more unique. it really set itself apart from other bike movies. but to each his own i suppose, i for one really enjoyed life cycles
That makes two of us, tup

Follow me and Life Cycles are on two separate levels. Even the names give you an idea of how far apart they are. One sounds like my biology book and the other sounds like what one bro says to another on the pretense of shredding.

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 10:33 Quote
WHERE IS MY BLUERAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030480
Mobile Version of Website