HeadPhones?

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:02 Quote
just get an MTX jackhammer 22" sub and plug that into your ears and blow your brains out you whiners

hahahah

jokes

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:02 Quote
In comparison, in my opinion. Theyre overrated.

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:21 Quote
There was a demo of the beats studio and the beats smaller ones, They sounded awesome. The next time I went i brought my 60 dollar titans and they were right up there with the 300 dollar beats, not quite as good but for the price difference...

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:22 Quote
Yeah the FMJs are the top that skullcandy makes. I dont even think they make the 11mm any more

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:34 Quote
The Titans are 11mm

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:35 Quote
The unnecessarily large Scullcandys make you look like a tool.

But their earbuds are good quality and they have a very good warranty backing them.

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:41 Quote
Skull candy are like the Transition of the electronic world, not the most advanced but good bang for your buck and an awesome attitude. I fried a pair of the cheap ones after about 2 years, clipped off the plug and mailed it to them with no reciept and they mailed me back an updates pair free no questions asked.

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:48 Quote
Speaker Diameter: 11mm
Magnet Type: NdFeB
Frequency Response: 16-20k Hz
Impedance: 16 ohms
Max Input Power: 500mW
Cable Type: Nylon Braided
Cable Length: 1.2m
Plug Type: 3.5mm Gold Plated

More range frequency response, 5 times the input power, and the nylon braid. The comply foam tips are pretty nice aswell, but I prefer the silicone that comes with both the Riot, and the FMJ.

Price difference?

Riot- 29.99
FMJ- 109.99

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 18:51 Quote
And I cant find the info on the beats...hmm.

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 2:29 Quote
If you break a lot of headphones go on a site called deal extreme. The stuff is reaally cheap but is direct from china. A lot of their products are comparable with apples though or better if you choose a pair that costs around or over $10Smile

www.dealextreme.com/

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 2:38 Quote
If you want riding Buds, get some JVC Marshmallows. They cancel noise pretty well and never ever fall out. £15 too Smile

Off the bike, I use Sony MDR-V150's. They are amazingly tough and sound great. Again, £15.

Seriously, check these two out.

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 4:21 Quote
DJPrOdigy wrote:
If you want riding Buds, get some JVC Marshmallows. They cancel noise pretty well and never ever fall out. £15 too Smile

Off the bike, I use Sony MDR-V150's. They are amazingly tough and sound great. Again, £15.

i have JVC marshmallows cos i recently broke my skullcandys (they lasted ages and finally gave in to my abuse last week) and the JVC's are permanently falling out of my ears so i had to use the scullcandy foam bits instead just so i could get through one run at the local park without my tunes suddenly disappearing lol

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 8:58 Quote
I have only bought 1 pair of skullcandy's and those were the high end full metal jackets with the 11mm driver. I don't care what you may think, they really do suck! sure they have good bass response, but at what cost? they have horrible midrange and the highs are shit too! Also, the shitty plastic covered cables split open and as a result, the cable inside is now damaged and need of replacement. Sure they are fully covered by warranty, but I don't care!

Aside from the Shure headphones for recording purposes, I am only interested in headphones made by this company right here: http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/headphones-earphones/

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 9:20 Quote
lostinsolitarythought wrote:
I have only bought 1 pair of skullcandy's and those were the high end full metal jackets with the 11mm driver. I don't care what you may think, they really do suck! sure they have good bass response, but at what cost? they have horrible midrange and the highs are shit too! Also, the shitty plastic covered cables split open and as a result, the cable inside is now damaged and need of replacement. Sure they are fully covered by warranty, but I don't care!

I also had a pair of Skullcandy headphones and they broke within a couple months of purchase. I was sitting at my desk, working and listening to music, when I hear a "pop" from the headphones. The part that held the earcup onto the headband had literally cracked in half, just sitting there! Horrible quality. Never buying Skullcandy again.

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 11:04 Quote
carrerablastrider wrote:
DJPrOdigy wrote:

i have JVC marshmallows cos i recently broke my skullcandys (they lasted ages and finally gave in to my abuse last week) and the JVC's are permanently falling out of my ears so i had to use the scullcandy foam bits instead just so i could get through one run at the local park without my tunes suddenly disappearing lol

Did you squeeze them and roll them between your fingers before you shove them in your lugs?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018573
Mobile Version of Website