BLACK LIST of scammers and unauthorized person like teenagers on the SELLBUY section of PinkBike!.. Please report ASAP the misco

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
BLACK LIST of scammers and unauthorized person like teenagers on the SELLBUY section of PinkBike!.. Please report ASAP the misco
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 23, 2010 at 19:29 Quote
I have noticed since a good while now that many guys selling their bike parts are either under aged (you must be 18 years and older according to the law) or scammers trying to obtain the highest bid (not respecting their offer) for their part posted on the BUYSELL section.
I already discussed about this matter with the Pinkbike staff but this is a situation beyond their control and refers solely to the user’s common sense and credibility.
After being myself fooled and cheated so often on many lost purchase occasions… this situation have gone too far now and I am inviting you the real and honest people from Pinkbike to denounce immediately those troublemakers.
Then this website will gain respect again and everyone will have a much better service.

Posted: Oct 25, 2010 at 0:40 Quote
hanley wrote:
its buy sell

Sorry my english is not that good! Confused

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:25 Quote
take down this shit, just because most of them sold locally instead of shipping to you doesn't mean there scammers. i know the first one and he never promised you anything, he sent you a shipping estimate. quit calling people scammers and take down this bullshit

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:32 Quote
Take down this crap. How the hell do you need to be 18to sell something? Troll.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:34 Quote
If the sellers under 18 sell through their parents it is legal.

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:37 Quote
Do you expect my mother to get a pinkbike account so i can sell stuff through her? Get real...

To the original poster.

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:37 Quote
I only gave you a shipping estimate. I didn't make any promises.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:40 Quote
cortlandthibodeau wrote:
I only gave you a shipping estimate. I didn't make any promises.
no need to defend yourself bud, the guys obviously daft.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:41 Quote
ritchierich wrote:
Do you expect my mother to get a pinkbike account so i can sell stuff through her? Get real...

To the original poster.

Yes, so I can Do online dating with her... Jokes bud, i can say such things your are part of te dawn till dusk crew Razz

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:42 Quote
Obvious troll is obvious. Don't listen to this guy.

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:42 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
ritchierich wrote:

To the original poster.

Yes, so I can Do online dating with her... Jokes bud, i can say such things your are part of te dawn till dusk crew Razz

No but seriously, mom can you check your inbox? I really need to sell these wheels... lol

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:44 Quote
There is nothing illegal advertising parts on the site, it is when it comes to transactions but the transactions will be dealt with by the under 18's parents.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:44 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious. Don't listen to this guy.

+1 zillion. Words of wisdom and piihb-able avatar=win.

Mod
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 16:53 Quote
He's not a troll. He does have a valid point. There are definitely time wasters on this site that engage in what you'd think would be a deal only to have it fall through last minute because the buyer didn't have permission from their parents to buy something. By this, I don't mean the users who ask a few questions about the item but rather the ones that ask the questions, engage in negotiations, arrange shipping/payment details, and then, have the deal fall through because they don't have permission or have found another buyer (local/someone who offered more, etc). Not a scam but very frustrating for serious buyers/sellers. I've experienced a couple of these "deals" and they are super annoying.

However, I think more stringent guidelines in the buy/sell would help to decrease the number of tire kickers/time wasters.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007637
Mobile Version of Website