After thoughts on life cycles

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
After thoughts on life cycles
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 0:25 Quote
watched it on a hd tv in blueray and it was an epic visual feast!

it's defo the sort of movie i'd watch to unwind after a ride where as i'd watch dust to bones before hand to get stoked.

misses a lot of the urgency with the large amounts of slow mo

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 4:18 Quote
Sick I'll just get it from there then. Thanks guys!

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 4:51 Quote
it bored me, you can see better on youtube and its free

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 15:33 Quote
Eek you actually cant be serious?

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 15:35 Quote
rich888 wrote:
it bored me, you can see better on youtube and its free

Ya, quit smoking crack man, it is not good for you ...

Posted: Mar 12, 2011 at 13:45 Quote
Just watched it with my parents, bloody amazing! Such good camera work and riders! My parents can now see why I love riding so much!Big Grin

Posted: Mar 13, 2011 at 11:22 Quote
we've had it on constant play in our store for weeks, I have pretty much ignored it, whilst customers have gaped at the screen and been blown away by the visual feast

last night? I got home and decided to re-watch my HD Blu-Ray copy and was immediately reminded just how cutting edge this 'film with bikes' truly is...its a "game changer" if you want to borrow a marketing phrase from James Cameron's "Avatar" film

stunning to watch, beautful photography and soundtrack, subtle editing and with a much deeper message than any bike film I've yet seen (I've seen them all....)

Posted: Mar 13, 2011 at 11:25 Quote
hampsteadbandit wrote:
we've had it on constant play in our store for weeks, I have pretty much ignored it, whilst customers have gaped at the screen and been blown away by the visual feast

last night? I got home and decided to re-watch my HD Blu-Ray copy and was immediately reminded just how cutting edge this 'film with bikes' truly is...its a "game changer" if you want to borrow a marketing phrase from James Cameron's "Avatar" film

stunning to watch, beautful photography and soundtrack, subtle editing and with a much deeper message than any bike film I've yet seen (I've seen them all....)

It was playing in the Horsham Freeborn too, I was in there for like 30mintues just watching it Big Grin

Posted: Mar 13, 2011 at 11:31 Quote
hucker-kid wrote:
hampsteadbandit wrote:

It was playing in the Horsham Freeborn too, I was in there for like 30mintues just watching it Big Grin

have you had the pleasure of seeing it in HD (Blu-Ray) yet?

or just the SD DVD version? (our stores are showing upscaled DVD, but Blu-Ray version is WOW!!)

Posted: Jun 20, 2011 at 21:53 Quote
I have to say, best mtb film I have seen so far, everything is tied in so well and all the shots are crisp and perfect

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031273
Mobile Version of Website