Guess what comes next month?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Guess what comes next month?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 11:29 Quote
5 monthes ago i started riding, buyed wtp nova 20 inch, preety bad shape because 3 pepole rided on him before my wheels broke and more things so i decide i wil buy another bike expect chaging parts, 2 days ago i ordered from albes for 500 dollars the premium garret 2011 bmx bike, will arrive to my country in 13 november and i will ride it on the end of november if i have good points in tests and all, hope i will past the tests good.

well wish me good luck!

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 5:37 Quote
sorry but this thread was pointless, this type of stuff is what facebooks for

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 5:39 Quote
sj99 wrote:

+1

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 8:00 Quote
sj99 wrote:
dont be such a hater. you chose to read it. be stoked for him, he got a new bike

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 8:15 Quote
westislandbiker wrote:
sj99 wrote:
dont be such a hater. you chose to read it. be stoked for him, he got a new bike
knew id get this, im not being a "hater" im jus saying it belongs on facebook not a completely new thread

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 8:16 Quote
westislandbiker wrote:
sj99 wrote:

i see where you're coming from, but people on pinkbike get a new bike everyday. Theres no threads about them. I mean, look at all the lush bikes on here, thousands of them. And they havent got there own thread each... 2 cents

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 8:18 Quote
DJPrOdigy wrote:
westislandbiker wrote:
sj99 wrote:

i see where you're coming from, but people on pinkbike get a new bike everyday. Theres no threads about them. I mean, look at all the lush bikes on here, thousands of them. And they havent got there own thread each... 2 cents

+1, thankyou end of the day good on him for gettin a new bike but plz no new threads about it

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 3:34 Quote
Well thank for whising me good luck,
sj99, if u whould a new bike or new part you whould open a thread im sure about this,
anyway theres no low against it and if u dont like those theards than dont read them firstly.
i opened few theards here and ppl helped me to chose this bike so this thread just show them thet i already order the bike and i thank to theire help and thet im happy Big Grin
!!:!:!:

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 4:08 Quote
bazi107 wrote:
Well thank for whising me good luck,
sj99, if u whould a new bike or new part you whould open a thread im sure about this,
anyway theres no low against it and if u dont like those theards than dont read them firstly.
i opened few theards here and ppl helped me to chose this bike so this thread just show them thet i already order the bike and i thank to theire help and thet im happy Big Grin
!!:!:!:

thas where ur wrong, asking advice on parts yeah thas cool cause ur asking advice but i woudnt open a thread jus telling people about a part im gettin or ordered

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 4:36 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.google.ca/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.gapingvoidgallery.com/images/nobody%2520cares%2520001%2520GIF.gif&sa=X&ei=qz3VTPb5DYGesQOe55WQCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Vg&usg=AFQjCNEB4AhNM5CC2V0-1llSzd0KtvBD_Q

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 13:35 Quote
Well yeah, get used to it Big Grin
DONT LIKE IT SO GET THE F*** OUT OF MY THEARD :p

Posted: Nov 6, 2010 at 19:20 Quote
bazi107 wrote:
Well yeah, get used to it Big Grin
DONT LIKE IT SO GET THE F*** OUT OF MY THEARD :p

Maybe if you'd make the thread title "I'm getting my bike at the end of the month" rather than "Guess what comes next month?" you wouldn't get a thread full of people telling you to not make these threads. Your title could pertain to a new BMX company coming out, maybe a new video, etc.

Also, this thread sucks.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012462
Mobile Version of Website