Post your computer's Specs, and discuss improvements.

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Post your computer's Specs, and discuss improvements.
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 8, 2017 at 14:36 Quote
Corsair K70 is the best keyboard I never used... The RGB is expensive, but the no-RGB is like 100$CAN.

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 18:41 Quote
So I've been selling stuff and saving money for a new box. This is my projected build (going to be mostly used for dumping raw footage, editing and rendering videos for my wife's business, and for 1080p gaming). Needed it to be as small as possible for portability and to keep it from being too much of an eyesore on my new clean deskspace.

I'm super excited to try out Ryzen.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 5:59 Quote
I know no one cares, but I have a new laptop and I'm really happy with that as I had been using 7 years (yep) old Acer before.
I was considering MacBook Pro, as all my friends are on mac, but then I decided to give a chance to Dell and purchased the XPS 15 with 4k touch display with the 84 whr battery. Works great and the battery lasts 6 - 7 hours (Mac is better in this field, I know...). But since I'm usually not gaming or playing videos ( I'm an online marketer actually, this is my website - I'm just building it so please no need to insult me (or you can insult me, I don't care haha), it's not even remotely finished yet.
So kudoz to Dell!

Posted: Mar 27, 2017 at 3:28 Quote
digitalflowseo wrote:
I know no one cares, but I have a new laptop and I'm really happy with that as I had been using 7 years (yep) old Acer before.
I was considering MacBook Pro, as all my friends are on mac, but then I decided to give a chance to Dell and purchased the XPS 15 with 4k touch display with the 84 whr battery. Works great and the battery lasts 6 - 7 hours (Mac is better in this field, I know...). But since I'm usually not gaming or playing videos ( I'm an online marketer actually, this is my website - I'm just building it so please no need to insult me (or you can insult me, I don't care haha), it's not even remotely finished yet.
So kudoz to Dell!

Well done ! If you take a look inside the macbook you will find the same components Wink

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022915
Mobile Version of Website