Post Your Dirt Jump Bike

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post Your Dirt Jump Bike
Author Message
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 15:59 Quote
madmike1 wrote:
here my scott use for park and dirt,
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a152.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_107c4cf9f8f6411b794148d0dd73f4ef.jpg

where are the brakes????

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 16:08 Quote
bikerbenny wrote:
madmike1 wrote:
here my scott use for park and dirt,
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a152.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_107c4cf9f8f6411b794148d0dd73f4ef.jpg

where are the brakes????

there arnt any captain obvious, its brakelessRolleyes

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 16:14 Quote
My 'O4 P2. Check it.

https://ep3.pinkbike.org/photo/1571/pbpic1571965.jpg

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 16:19 Quote
madmike1 wrote:
here my scott use for park and dirt,
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a152.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_107c4cf9f8f6411b794148d0dd73f4ef.jpg

this is the sickest bike ever. period.

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 16:28 Quote
jshaffer wrote:
madmike1 wrote:
here my scott use for park and dirt,
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a152.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_107c4cf9f8f6411b794148d0dd73f4ef.jpg

this is the sickest bike ever. period.
sorry but no way. this one is PS its not mine it was on the forums

1548619

1548619


Posted: Apr 11, 2008 at 5:57 Quote
1920944

1920944


my new 2005 norco ryde

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 16:55 Quote
1978922

1978922


hey i know its shitty, but hey, its a DJ bike isnt it, and dont ask what it is cuz i have no clue!(if you know then tell me)

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 3:19 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2017179/
Heres Mine, nothing special at the moment!!! Bent the back rim already so looking for a new rim, any suggestions? Big Grin

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
vilneff33 wrote:
1978922

1978922


hey i know its shitty, but hey, its a DJ bike isnt it, and dont ask what it is cuz i have no clue!(if you know then tell me)
it looks like somthing that came out of my ass

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
norco125forlife wrote:
vilneff33 wrote:
1978922

1978922


hey i know its shitty, but hey, its a DJ bike isnt it, and dont ask what it is cuz i have no clue!(if you know then tell me)
it looks like somthing that came out of my ass

Jiz?

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 17:03 Quote
nickwhite wrote:
norco125forlife wrote:
vilneff33 wrote:
1978922

1978922


hey i know its shitty, but hey, its a DJ bike isnt it, and dont ask what it is cuz i have no clue!(if you know then tell me)
it looks like somthing that came out of my ass

Jiz?
totlly... but it looks lieka gary firsher mullet with dirt jam pro and ditch witch wheels

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
norco125forlife wrote:
nickwhite wrote:
norco125forlife wrote:

it looks like somthing that came out of my ass

Jiz?
totlly... but it looks lieka gary firsher mullet with dirt jam pro and ditch witch wheels

its a norco havoc or something

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 17:33 Quote
xlr8- wrote:

my new 2005 norco ryde
updated pic with all they new upgrades !!

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
shreder123 wrote:
norco125forlife wrote:
nickwhite wrote:


Jiz?
totlly... but it looks lieka gary firsher mullet with dirt jam pro and ditch witch wheels

its a norco havoc or something
wait no unless he shaved off the disc mounts this bike
is uber old norco or a sport check bike or somthing


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038406
Mobile Version of Website