What To do Next

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What To do Next
Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:05 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
bikeshavefeelings2 wrote:
the-seize wrote:

lifetime warranty? and I love wtp forks
they dont break as easily as your implying they are brillent forks and like 1.8lbs witch is one of the lightest forks out and with a lifetime warrenty you cant got wrong
I guess, but I'd rather my parts not break at all.
And the blades do break easily. Lol a kid i know broke a pair within 4 or 5 months. He warrinteed them, and the next pair also lasted like 4-5 months. And personally, I could care less about weight. lol all aftermarket forks are around the same weight (2 pounds) so it doesnt really matter. Oh and I've heard good things about primo forks.
they seem to hold up good for all the pro fit riders my buddy in aussy has the blades and has been running them for a long time now and there holding up great he is a super hard street rider too

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:09 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
they dont break as easily as your implying they are brillent forks and like 1.8lbs witch is one of the lightest forks out and with a lifetime warrenty you cant got wrong
And the blades do break easily. Lol a kid i know broke a pair within 4 or 5 months. He warrinteed them, and the next pair also lasted like 4-5 months. And personally, I could care less about weight. lol all aftermarket forks are around the same weight (2 pounds) so it doesnt really matter. Oh and I've heard good things about primo forks.
they seem to hold up good for all the pro fit riders my buddy in aussy has the blades and has been running them for a long time now and there holding up great he is a super hard street rider too
The fit pro riders can get new ones whenever they please. Lol. IDK then. Maybe my buddy got 2 defective ones? =O lol

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:10 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
ISuckAtBikes wrote:

The fit pro riders can get new ones whenever they please. Lol. IDK then. Maybe my buddy got 2 defective ones? =O lol
haha lol i dont trust the fit shivs im to scared to ride them lol hha

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:14 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
Yeahh I don't trust a fork that has legs that are smaller in diameter than my pinkey. It would just be scary. And I'm not a fan of Fit in general (can you tell? lol). I've got Sunday Night's myself. Love em =].

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:16 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
ISuckAtBikes wrote:

Yeahh I don't trust a fork that has legs that are smaller in diameter than my pinkey. It would just be scary. And I'm not a fan of Fit in general (can you tell? lol). I've got Sunday Night's myself. Love em =].
yer haha

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:19 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
yer haha
I make an exception for fit stems though, I want one so bad. And the new dak and Aitken frames. But I've broken fit frames before, so Idk.

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:20 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
ISuckAtBikes wrote:

yer haha
I make an exception for fit stems though, I want one so bad. And the new dak and Aitken frames. But I've broken fit frames before, so Idk.
ahah LOL i just sold my dak and that had a fit dlr too best stem ever

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:22 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
yer haha
Yeah I want a dlr. lol. I'm currently rockin' a sunday OG frame. =] I love it soooo much. It's really heavy though, cause its old.

Posted: Nov 14, 2010 at 19:22 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
ISuckAtBikes wrote:

Yeah I want a dlr. lol. I'm currently rockin' a sunday OG frame. =] I love it soooo much. It's really heavy though, cause its old.
nice haha

Posted: Nov 15, 2010 at 11:17 Quote
any suggestions on bars? bigger than 8.5"

Posted: Nov 15, 2010 at 11:17 Quote
osbornezo wrote:
any suggestions on bars? bigger than 8.5"
shadow vultus 9", WTP madmax 8.7", glamroids 8.5", big 10's or wateva.

Posted: Nov 15, 2010 at 17:06 Quote
yeah those 10" s&m ones caught my eye but i think that may look weird on my bike. May go for the vultus 9" or those fly bikes 8.75 " bars....if i were to go with the vultus bars what colour would look good on my bike? i was thinking just black

Posted: Nov 17, 2010 at 13:55 Quote
the-seize wrote:
Black

+1

Posted: Nov 17, 2010 at 20:49 Quote
okay black it will be. im like really tall but will the s&m 10" bars look silly on my bike?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022564
Mobile Version of Website