please help me with bunnhy hop bar spins!!!!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
please help me with bunnhy hop bar spins!!!!
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 9:13 Quote
I agree with fufalump, just keep practising them on a grassy area. if you fall, its just grass, so try it again and again till you get comfortable with the motion and eventually youll get them.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 9:26 Quote
Fat seat. Up high. virtually standing still. start with half barspins. chuck the bars (my personal fave instead of guiding). maybe wear knee pads at first or the inside of your leg will get rubbed raw and guaranteed one of the times the timing will be off and you'll chuck the bars straight into your knee.

Once you have the 1/2 barspins down it is just a slightly bigger chuck in a slightly bigger bunny hop.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 16:55 Quote
i learned them on a scooter, there easy on a scooter

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
K quick question...IS it NECESSARY to pinch/clamp the seat for a hop-barspin?

This is for MTB.... 26" bike. I see ppl do them on bmx without clamping in one tutorial, and with clamping in another..

I would assume its more skillful wihtout pinching...

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 13:19 Quote
You need to learn barspin manuals first.
Much easier.
The take it into the hops

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
mikeuhlman wrote:
well alos my seats down below my knees so i cant pinch it so i just pull and hope ta god i dont die
what you do instead is guide your bars with your hand and kinda pull the front end up a bit well your hand it touching the bars

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
bunny hop as high as you can ( while keeping control ) even out, lean back and whip the bars as you are going down, release the bars when they are aligned with your top tube to make sure they do a full spin and catch with the opposite hand. its a great idae to practice on grass too lol, hope it makes sence.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010709
Mobile Version of Website