New 2012 prototype Norco DH bike

PB Forum :: Downhill
New 2012 prototype Norco DH bike
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 5:26 Quote
crunchss wrote:
I think it looks really nice, and I like the idea of the little fork bumps!

fork bumpers are a identical rip of to laphieres
Madder

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 5:38 Quote
connen31 wrote:
crunchss wrote:
I think it looks really nice, and I like the idea of the little fork bumps!

fork bumpers are a identical rip of to laphieres
Madder
LOL

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 5:48 Quote
Looks to me like the shock lever's all wrong, the shock pivot is higher than the rear triangle one, won't that just make it stiff & crap, I'm sure I've seen this on XC bikes to make it stiff on purpose. If you want to race go ahead & buy one, if your like the majority of us don't because it will feel crap then break. Buying a race bike then using it regularly is it a bit like buying an F1 car then using it for your daily commute, no further explanation required I'm sure.

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 7:06 Quote
ManiacInBlack wrote:
Looks to me like the shock lever's all wrong, the shock pivot is higher than the rear triangle one, won't that just make it stiff & crap, I'm sure I've seen this on XC bikes to make it stiff on purpose. If you want to race go ahead & buy one, if your like the majority of us don't because it will feel crap then break. Buying a race bike then using it regularly is it a bit like buying an F1 car then using it for your daily commute, no further explanation required I'm sure.
Great, just from looking at a picture of a prototype. Their more to it then just the height of the shock, the length of every single piece that makes up the rear suspension comes into play and I'm pretty certain their not beginners.

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 7:16 Quote
I don't think they're beginners but I do think they're crowd following business men who like a lot of companies bring out "new" stuff for all the wrong reasons. Based on facts not opinion's if "we" the bike manufactures produced nothing but whatever works best you wouldn't be able to buy anything but cross linked rears untill someone comes up with a better idea. Just look at Canfield, Cortina, Karpiel, Turner, there's lots.

Posted: Apr 24, 2011 at 13:20 Quote
Has anybody information about release date?

Posted: Apr 24, 2011 at 13:28 Quote
No, just expect to come out this year.

• Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008051
Mobile Version of Website