The 24" Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The 24" Thread
Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 8:42 Quote
I would but I'm skint til Friday anyway. I'd pay to f*ck a bird and give her dirty pee, a pair of dirty knees and leave her sacred of what she learnt from me

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 9:03 Quote
You're a champ, Steve haha

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 10:33 Quote
That's a weird kind of fetish but each to his own tup

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 14:53 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
That's a weird kind of fetish but each to his own tup

martine man it sucks you cant come i had a bed and everything which includes chocolate milk, cookies, teddy bare, and a spare blanky hahaha

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 15:14 Quote
You forget the adult nappies!

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 15:14 Quote
charge-rider wrote:
You forget the adult nappies!

ahhhhh and a dumbie to hahah

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 15:42 Quote
Yesssss women's beach volleyball is On.
That's an Olympic sport I would not mind watching.
Think bmx is on aug8

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 18:09 Quote
I got half my order from CRC- In Less then 4 days to California. Wtf....Lol.

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 19:05 Quote
Dafuq is right lol.

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 19:15 Quote
Maybe they invested in a US warehouse . Would make a lot of sense for two reasons . One better service and second it would explain why some countries do not see the same products on their sight ;/

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 19:20 Quote
It's for customes and import laws.

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 19:28 Quote
Man this kid from Sweden use to drive me nuts giving me links to crc to see what parts I told him were not there and he would find them and send me the link . When I would log on it would say not available or improper link . I thought he was f*cking with me so I got him to take screen shots to confirm what the f*ck was going on and I was correct . Soo freakin stupid how companies wont sell shit because the distro or company forbids it to be sold state side or any other country they decide not to sell too :/

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 19:38 Quote
Caezar wrote:
Maybe they invested in a US warehouse . Would make a lot of sense for two reasons . One better service and second it would explain why some countries do not see the same products on their sight ;/

Every other time ive placed a order with them its tasken 5-6 days and that was in texas.....Lol.

The bars.

NS Quark Stem Silver color way. Octane one bars sparkle blue OC1 Grips

Posted: Jul 28, 2012 at 19:42 Quote
Cool thing I like about OC1 bars massive low cost but similar NS geo Smile I wish they made a low cost steel one `--__--/

Posted: Jul 29, 2012 at 1:36 Quote
LordRain wrote:
Caezar wrote:

Every other time ive placed a order with them its tasken 5-6 days and that was in texas.....Lol.

The bars.

NS Quark Stem Silver color way. Octane one bars sparkle blue OC1 Grips

You live in Texas? How many and what guns do you have?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017642
Mobile Version of Website