The 24" Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The 24" Thread
Author Message
Posted: Dec 20, 2015 at 4:35 Quote
Haha cheers mr-carbon, get some flight tickets each weekend Beer

Foam pit is still in liamarcher, but it hasn't changed much since the first big change. I didn't realise that onboard is a non profit park and basically a youth club in the form of a skatepark. But they're currently doing something with funding for a new layout as far as I'm aware

Posted: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:24 Quote
Haven t been on here for a while here s the latest of my whip.
Here's my updated-parts for 2016, hope you like!

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 2:09 Quote
Street-Martyr wrote:
Haven t been on here for a while here s the latest of my whip.
Here's my updated-parts for 2016, hope you like!
Looking good! Really liking the stealth style..Big Grin

Posted: Jan 23, 2016 at 3:39 Quote
Vrexzify wrote:
Street-Martyr wrote:
Haven t been on here for a while here s the latest of my whip.
Here's my updated-parts for 2016, hope you like!
Looking good! Really liking the stealth style..Big Grin

Cheers man!

Posted: Feb 25, 2016 at 17:02 Quote
Street-Martyr wrote:
Haven t been on here for a while here s the latest of my whip.
Here's my updated-parts for 2016, hope you like!

Quick question dude.. just getting back on the bike
what do you think of that octane one frame ?
i'm 6'2" and a bit unsure about how i would go on a 24...
looks the goods man!

Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 12:37 Quote
I'm same height dude and moved from a capital 24, to a Beddo Neat 26 and actually find it far easier to ride and spin despite it being bigger. Personally I'd suggest going 26 because it'll fit proportionally better.

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 at 22:02 Quote
dartmoor ghetto forsale
  dartmoor ghetto forsale


LOOKING FOR THIS BIKE IN ONTARIO CANADA. Not stolen just sold a few years ago and i want to buy it back. if anyone knows the owner please message me. 2010 dartmoor ghetto.

Posted: May 22, 2016 at 10:25 Quote
guys, a question for ya. I have a 2015 Octane Spark, currently 26".
I was thinking about switching to 24", how will the frame be with 24s? has anyone done that?

Posted: May 23, 2016 at 10:54 Quote
Wouldn't bother tbh dude. easier to get 26" wheels these days. If the frame runs 26", keep to the intended wheel size.

Posted: May 23, 2016 at 11:24 Quote
caravanking wrote:
Wouldn't bother tbh dude. easier to get 26" wheels these days. If the frame runs 26", keep to the intended wheel size.

I'm asking because I saw that the new O1 rider, Filip skowron, is riding a spark 26 with 24s and since I'm doing the same type of riding as him (bit of dirt and bit of street/park) I was thinking of throwing some 24s

Posted: May 24, 2016 at 5:56 Quote
savefolla wrote:
caravanking wrote:
Wouldn't bother tbh dude. easier to get 26" wheels these days. If the frame runs 26", keep to the intended wheel size.

I'm asking because I saw that the new O1 rider, Filip skowron, is riding a spark 26 with 24s and since I'm doing the same type of riding as him (bit of dirt and bit of street/park) I was thinking of throwing some 24s
but why? If you could have or do have 26's, why? 24" just makes some things a tiny bit easier but not by much, and it looks weird on a 26" fork and frame

Posted: May 24, 2016 at 9:02 Quote
Don't even think 24" makes stuff easier tbh. Only made a difference for me when I was running pegs but that was it.

Posted: May 24, 2016 at 9:47 Quote
caravanking wrote:
Don't even think 24" makes stuff easier tbh. Only made a difference for me when I was running pegs but that was it.

I was thinking of switching mainly because I ride street and I thought 24 would have been easier to flick around and stuff but if you say that I guess I'm gonna stick with 26 ahahah

Posted: May 24, 2016 at 10:34 Quote
I think the geometry makes a lot more difference that the wheel size , Iv rode some of both , and without the 'perfect' geometry for what you like riding , both wheel sizes can't feel just as bad as each other .


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017583
Mobile Version of Website