One Ghost Owner Thread

PB Forum :: Downhill
One Ghost Owner Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 5:08 Quote
Title says it. Post the bike you own. I am soon to own a Musashi!

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 10:27 Quote
Nobody owns a mushahi!

FL
Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 13:27 Quote
I've got to get my ass in gear and order my self a Musashi frame so I can have one come in Feb. I've talked to couple people who have been on a Musashi for a while and from all accounts I've heard they are KILLER bikes! Cant wait to get my bike all built up.

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 16:18 Quote
Actually there are about 10 people out there that do own a Musashi. the Musashi won Colorado state Cat 1 champ 19-29 as well as Jr. co. state champ this year along with the overall MSC title

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 16:20 Quote
We are taking pre-orders now on Musashi frames or completes and are giving a discount to anyone that puts a deposit on by Jan. 1
contact sales@oneghost.com. we are only doing 40, large, 40 medium and 20 short and we have pre-sold about 12 of them between all sizes. we will be finishing them in by late Feb-mid March.

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 9:41 Quote
I believe I am one of those twelve! Thinking about one of those dirt jump fraims too...

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
I am one of the owners of a musashi. I rode it all season and it rode incredible the whole time. it helped me be on the podium nonstop and even brought me 4 wins and even a series championship. I have let alot of other people do runs on my bike. and everyone loved it better than their own bikes and one was even a tr450. it handles everything you throw at it with ease. it corners like a beast. it jumps like a hardtail it pedals like a hardtail and this was just on the first generation prototype frame. with a few adjustments to the lower link I'm sure it will make it ride even better. if you are looking for a new downhill frame you should definatly check out a musashi.

Riley Farrar

Mod
Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 11:30 Quote
I own a Katana!

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 11:44 Quote
I own a Tanto. one ghost's hardtail still wating for some parts but the geo looks amazing and the frame looks unbreakable witch is amazing considering the frame is light.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 11:57 Quote
Very excited to be getting a Tanto come springtime.

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 12:05 Quote
I would defently recomend it there sick bike's

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 12:28 Quote
I love my Musashi! The bike rails and has been able to take everything I have thrown at it!
photo

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 12:39 Quote
I am so stoked for mine!!

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 14:03 Quote
CrashAlex wrote:
I love my Musashi! The bike rails and has been able take everything I have thrown at it!
photo
Previous statement retracted. They really do exist. I'm interested to see how the suspension reacts to pedaling forces.

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 14:27 Quote
photo

I owned a Tanto. Will be getting another shortly. Hopefully along with a Musashi. The Tanto is FAST and super light, which surprised me because it is a super burly frame.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018922
Mobile Version of Website