marquis wrote:
Are oneghost and ghost the same ?
no i think ghost is a german company

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 14:05 Quote
snyda wrote:
marquis wrote:
no i think ghost is a german company

Seen a lot of ghost adverts in the uk mags and wondered if they were the same,thank's for clearing it up.Salute

Mod
Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 14:37 Quote
nope... silly marquis

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 22:56 Quote
That is possibly the most frequent question I get asked in Ireland- is that a Ghost bike? No it's a OneGhost. Yea that's what I said, Ghost.
Goddammit.
Also my 2011 Musash frame shock and as few extra are for sale really cheap.
Check it out
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/920882/

Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 2:54 Quote
t3rry wrote:
nope... silly marquis

Forgot the one Razz

Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 8:58 Quote
marquis wrote:

No, Ghost bikes is a German company owned by the Accell group (Redline,Torker,LaPierre,Seattle Bike Supply and a few others), One Ghost Industries is a tiny rider owned US company

Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 10:07 Quote
oneghost wrote:
marquis wrote:

No, Ghost bikes is a German company owned by the Accell group (Redline,Torker,LaPierre,Seattle Bike Supply and a few others), One Ghost Industries is a tiny rider owned US company

Thank you.

Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 10:50 Quote
oneghost wrote:
marquis wrote:

You forgot to add that they f*ckin rule!! Well the dog does anyways..... HAHAHA See you in Vegas DM!! Liquors on you this year! I got last year!

Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 11:42 Quote
They are such awesome bikes. I hopefully will be the owner of a Musashi int he near future...depending on a few things. Either way, they are awesome bikes.

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 10:30 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
oneghost wrote:
marquis wrote:

You forgot to add that they f*ckin rule!! Well the dog does anyways..... HAHAHA See you in Vegas DM!! Liquors on you this year! I got last year!

WORD UP!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.105326
Mobile Version of Website