Right foot forward or left foot forward?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Right foot forward or left foot forward?
Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 11:53 Quote
dbxrace wrote:
Jaxr0 wrote:
dbxrace wrote:
if your thinking about writing anything about gettting lhd, remeber generaly you need to buy that. and why is it so dumb? elaborate

I myself think ahead before I purchase parts for my bike. Why pay for something that doesnt suit your needs? And even if you did need lhd but you only had rhd. It's not hard to sell bike parts.
thank you for reinforceing my point Facepalm

Im not losing money though... so why would I be a t a fincail disadvantage to those who ride left foot forward? We are on an equal playing feild.

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 11:55 Quote
Jaxr0 wrote:
dbxrace wrote:
Jaxr0 wrote:

I myself think ahead before I purchase parts for my bike. Why pay for something that doesnt suit your needs? And even if you did need lhd but you only had rhd. It's not hard to sell bike parts.

Im not losing money though... so why would I be a t a fincail disadvantage to those who ride left foot forward? We are on an equal playing feild.
for example, if you buy a stock bike, a good 95% of them come rhd as stock, and the ones that come lhd as stock tend to be more expensive, anyway companys tend to sell less lhd stuff it tends and/as to be more expensive

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:10 Quote
dont ride bmx but im left forward and im right footed. Just feels natural when I get on a bike to go left foot forward.

Posted: Dec 14, 2010 at 18:15 Quote
Jaxr0 wrote:
dbxrace wrote:
Jaxr0 wrote:

I guess to this kid its not an inconvience to buy a bike and have to tear apart its drive train and sell it.... i guess he probably likes waiting for a sale to go throughlol and buy all new stuff and not ride a bike for a while instead of buying a bike that is a majoriy rhd and ride it instantly. I guess he also likes the limited option parts for lhd.

Posted: Dec 15, 2010 at 1:49 Quote
freeridr3 wrote:
Jaxr0 wrote:
dbxrace wrote:

I guess to this kid its not an inconvience to buy a bike and have to tear apart its drive train and sell it.... i guess he probably likes waiting for a sale to go throughlol and buy all new stuff and not ride a bike for a while instead of buying a bike that is a majoriy rhd and ride it instantly. I guess he also likes the limited option parts for lhd.
Or maybe he's just doing custom cuz it's so much better ? Smile

Posted: Dec 15, 2010 at 18:59 Quote
I'm left foot forward.
It's weird; I'm left handed, right foot dominant, play bass right handed, play guitar right or left, shoot left in hockey(that's mainly just preference so I have my stronger eye on the person coming at me, not on the puck), shoot a gun left handed, right eye dominant(makes shooting a bitch at times), and can't use left handed scissors to save my life.
Stupid body/brain I guess...

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 at 2:14 Quote
AmysKeeper wrote:
I'm left foot forward.
It's weird; I'm left handed, right foot dominant, play bass right handed, play guitar right or left, shoot left in hockey(that's mainly just preference so I have my stronger eye on the person coming at me, not on the puck), shoot a gun left handed, right eye dominant(makes shooting a bitch at times), and can't use left handed scissors to save my life.
Stupid body/brain I guess...

ARE YOU OKAY? Thats crazy:L!

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 at 10:57 Quote
used to be left foot forward, realized that I was f*ck footed so then i switched....took me about a week to get used to it

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 at 20:58 Quote
What's the significance?

Posted: Dec 20, 2010 at 15:40 Quote
Catfisher wrote:
What's the significance?

Of asking what foot people ride with in front? My guess would be curiosity. I know I wonder stuff like this once in a while.

Posted: Dec 20, 2010 at 17:09 Quote
AmysKeeper wrote:
Catfisher wrote:
What's the significance?

Of asking what foot people ride with in front? My guess would be curiosity. I know I wonder stuff like this once in a while.

Nah man, I mean is there an advantage in one way or another? I think I use both, depending on what I'm doing.

Posted: Dec 20, 2010 at 19:19 Quote
Catfisher wrote:
AmysKeeper wrote:
Catfisher wrote:
What's the significance?

Nah man, I mean is there an advantage in one way or another? I think I use both, depending on what I'm doing.

Oh. There's nothing better, it's just about what feels more natural/better. If you can use either without an issue, you're lucky.

Posted: Dec 20, 2010 at 19:31 Quote
Daire wrote:
dont ride bmx but im left forward and im right footed. Just feels natural when I get on a bike to go left foot forward.
+1, i spin to the left and im left foot forward

Posted: Dec 21, 2010 at 3:39 Quote
being goofy footed is a bit of a pain in the arse for running pegs if youve got big feet but nothing apart from that.

Posted: Dec 21, 2010 at 7:57 Quote
dbxrace wrote:
being goofy footed is a bit of a pain in the arse for running pegs if youve got big feet but nothing apart from that.

The same can be said for someone regular who runs pegs on the other side.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016094
Mobile Version of Website