16 year old dh racer

PB Forum :: Downhill
16 year old dh racer
Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 22:51 Quote
heldt wrote:
Being 16-years-old is nothing special, but decent rider he is.

Indeed, I wish i was still 16! I was fearless and my knees (and many other joints) were so supple and elastic!

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 0:43 Quote
oceen246 wrote:
heldt wrote:

Indeed, I wish i was still 16! I was fearless and my knees (and many other joints) were so supple and elastic!
and your 89 now? nice to see your still going!

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 0:45 Quote
heldt wrote:
oceen246 wrote:
heldt wrote:

and your 89 now? nice to see your still going!

My joints feel like they are

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 0:50 Quote
oceen246 wrote:
Good thing, means you didnt put your body to waste like most kids do

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 0:59 Quote
heldt wrote:
oceen246 wrote:
Good thing, means you didnt put your body to waste like most kids do

I know, dare I tell the newer generation about running on roofs, jumping from bridges, fist fight to solves issues etc...

Now, it's all about running to the car for the mall, jumping on the video games, and shooting at peoples and stabbing...

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 4:59 Quote
once again 16 years old from ireland

Views: 6,275    Faves: 124    Comments: 46

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 10:11 Quote
me2menow wrote:
kinetic-uk wrote:
zion-i wrote:
You guys are all a*sholes, period. There is no need to talk down to anyone. He's trying, that's more then i can say for some people.
The kid can ride pretty well, but the worst thing you could be, is young and proud.
Keep shreding, get some goals and see were yea go, best of luck to the rider.

This, and best of luck to the rider also, thought he is pretty good for a young rider.
seriously
from all the comments i expected to see something really bad, and it really wasnt. it wasnt professional level, no shit, but bagging on it is toootally unnecessary. if anything you should be complementing him.

monkeyman- youre probably talking out of your ass. i saw your videos and youre as good as any 12 year old at my shitty local bmx spot.

offft. harsh. apart from those videos being about 2 years old, when i first started riding? and i dont ride park, or street.... i ride dirt :/

you dont see me making videos of me riding, posting them up in the forums, expecting people to be all like :O wow you're so sick... why would he post it otherwise? dick

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 10:20 Quote
SHEESHKAH wrote:
I would love to be in his place.
Racing DH is my dream for sure.

So would i i just wish i had the money to buy a dh bike im riding a 2009 Specialized fsr with thirty inch raceface atlas fr bars rynolite rims and maxxis minions just the little bit of upgrades i can payfor

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 14:18 Quote
HighlandRider121 wrote:
SHEESHKAH wrote:
I would love to be in his place.
Racing DH is my dream for sure.

So would i i just wish i had the money to buy a dh bike im riding a 2009 Specialized fsr with thirty inch raceface atlas fr bars rynolite rims and maxxis minions just the little bit of upgrades i can payfor

A 2009?
I'm jealous, I am riding a 2003 Norco Shore. But II shouldn't be complaining, at least I have something.

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 14:21 Quote
^^you guys are pathetic if thats your excuses for not racing

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 14:27 Quote
Well its no excuse I am doing the Sea Otter Classic. (Hopefully)

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 14:31 Quote
me2menow wrote:

i wasnt putting an excuse im racing this summer at highland gravity series east

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 14:31 Quote
It's cool to see someone in such a place taking the sport seriously. Sure, he may not be the best, but he still can rip.

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 14:42 Quote
HighlandRider121 wrote:
me2menow wrote:

i wasnt putting an excuse im racing this summer at highland gravity series east

Highland is F'ing awesome bro!

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 14:42 Quote
haha- i feel like each passing year, the kids will get younger, and they will get more serious about it, i just like riding, lil racing when the races are not too far away.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016923
Mobile Version of Website