Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Jul 18, 2012 at 12:43 Quote
Making my dirt jumper into more of a hardcore hardtail now I've fallen in love with DH again. Stuff should be here on Saturday, pics to come soon after! Smile

Posted: Jul 18, 2012 at 13:13 Quote
bike now with slx and xt mixture of gears 1x10

superstar plasma chain device,
1x10 slx shifter xt chain xt cassette xt derailleur.
full spec upon request

Posted: Jul 18, 2012 at 13:29 Quote
welshspannermonkey wrote:
Why the long cage?!

1x10

Posted: Jul 18, 2012 at 13:35 Quote
You don't need long cage for 10 speed.. if its 11-36 cassette you can run mid cage.

Posted: Jul 19, 2012 at 7:20 Quote
I thought you got an RCT and got really excited.

Posted: Jul 19, 2012 at 14:30 Quote
Like an Argyle? Idk im not really sure what he's talking about either Confused

O+
Posted: Jul 19, 2012 at 17:35 Quote
Calm down Salty and take your medication.

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2012 at 21:14 Quote
just went on my first ride with the stanton slackline today and im super impressed. it just feels like it wants to pop all over the place. you can still point and charge with it, but when you really move around and jump and skip over stuff the thing really comes alive. and on the smoother harder packed berm terms it accelerates and pumps through them better than my STP. definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a hardtail.

Posted: Jul 21, 2012 at 13:22 Quote
New Wheels on my Crush- Hope pro 2s on Mavic en521s. Going 1 x 10 soon.

My Orange with new wheels- Pro 2s on En521s.

Weight is 28lbs exactly, should drop below once I go 1 x 10.

Specs on request.

Posted: Jul 21, 2012 at 17:08 Quote
nice bike^

Yes, perhaps i should have expanded. I thought you got an Argyle RCT.
Without getting into too much detail; RCT is a type of fork innards from rockshox, it comes on forks like the sid, rev, and Argyle.
2011 Argyle RCTs are red. (darker, but instagram filters dont help)
Edit: pic related
Because faster.

Posted: Jul 21, 2012 at 17:14 Quote
the hardtail such a fun bike.

so stoked on this thing! had my stanton about a month now and put in so many hours on the saddle compared to the DH bike and it's so much fun

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2012 at 21:09 Quote
euan-thomson wrote:
the hardtail such a fun bike.

so stoked on this thing! had my stanton about a month now and put in so many hours on the saddle compared to the DH bike and it's so much fun

Nice! how do you like the fork? i was considering that for my slackline but decided on a 120-150 sektor instead as i wasnt sure id like it at 150 for everything. and what tires?

Posted: Jul 22, 2012 at 0:22 Quote
love it, It's sooo smooth. was actually hoping to lower them to 130mm so it's a bit more usable on 4x/pumptracks etc but the distributor in Britain told me you can't lower them from the stock 150 (you probably can it'll just void warranty I think) but 150 has been fine as I've just been trail riding on it so far and I like a higher slacker front end anyway. and the tyres are Continental mountain kings mkII protections at 2.2, been great other than a few punctures but I was running a stupidly thin tube in the back

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024026
Mobile Version of Website