Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Jan 10, 2019 at 15:37 Quote
sweet commie!

well here's my franken-zo
running 160 27.5 until I can come up with any cash for a wheels set of the larger hoopy size... I think its going to be fun.

Posted: Jan 10, 2019 at 16:08 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Surprised many of you guys ain't seen or heard before

You have surely seen this bike last year..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl3v09DBAVU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g17kzxgpanxm

Posted: Jan 10, 2019 at 16:11 Quote
Honzo is super versatile, love frames like that.

Throwing this out there; if anyone has a Spank Spike 800 Race uncut or cut to min 780 or the 777 uncut in the 15mm rise in the polished silver finish and you are not wanting it anymore, I'd be happy to purchase it off ya. These bars have been out of production in this finish for a while and tough to find. The closest I can find is a 5mm rise version of the 777. Thanks!

Posted: Jan 10, 2019 at 16:53 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Surprised many of you guys ain't seen or heard before

You have surely seen this bike last year..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl3v09DBAVU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g17kzxgpanxm

Yes indeedy Red

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 18:39 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Coolest review for sure, that trail looks delicious. I have know idea how that guy can go on like that while riding so well.

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 20:33 Quote
If you listen there's a ton of audio cuts that don't match what's going on with the trail. I think he condenses a lot of what he says for quality sake. Really well done.

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 1:45 Quote
I ended up riding a few transitions with Guy at an enduro race in Scotland 7 or 8 years ago. Really nice and very knowledgeable bloke.

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 1:52 Quote
metaam wrote:
I ended up riding a few transitions with Guy at an enduro race in Scotland 7 or 8 years ago. Really nice and very knowledgeable bloke.

He really is! Spoke to him a few times at the last couple of ard rocks. Always up for a chat or a bit of banter. Seeing him and his daughter ride the course on his tandem will be a lasting memory!

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 3:34 Quote
slaker wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
I have know idea how that guy can go on like that while riding so well.

Years and years of paying close attention to his wife I would imagine! lol

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 5:29 Quote
Oooooo FEEL THE BURN!

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 9:50 Quote
lol
wythall1 wrote:
slaker wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
I have know idea how that guy can go on like that while riding so well.

Years and years of paying close attention to his wife I would imagine! lol

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
New fork coming soon.

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 10:30 Quote
Primo123 wrote:
New fork coming soon.

Looking good! tup
Are you still enjoying it? Which fork did you go for?

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 11:06 Quote
Love it now since I had a new rear built and wont explode. Its fast for me. I think Im going to get a Zochhi Bomber Z1 or a RS Revelation.

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 11:21 Quote
Primo123 wrote:
Love it now since I had a new rear built and wont explode. Its fast for me. I think Im going to get a Zochhi Bomber Z1 or a RS Revelation.

Superb! That's good to hear. Plenty of good forks out there and usually lots of attractive deals too.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026797
Mobile Version of Website