Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 0:38 Quote
bikeryder85 wrote:
I actually prefer the stylus..

I'm with you on that. It def looks hardcore HT.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 0:46 Quote
Sorry I was drunk when I typed that last post, the Stylus is actually very nice. Looks like it rips, and if it suits you better then keep on rocking

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 2:01 Quote
Weird, usually things look less sexy when you sober up.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 7:12 Quote
IntoTheEverflow wrote:
Weird, usually things look less sexy when you sober up.

Snicker snicker

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 7:31 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Sorry I was drunk when I typed that last post, the Stylus is actually very nice. Looks like it rips, and if it suits you better then keep on rocking

Ha

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 7:38 Quote
Views: 16,304    Faves: 97    Comments: 10

In case you missed it.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 9:09 Quote
out for a walk with my new build

finished building my stylus up, most of the parts are just extra parts i had around the house. Hopefully getting a bike in the next month or so.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 11:36 Quote
for me chromags loose their sexyness the bigger the frame size. the orange one is nice. really would like me a stylus but i need large size and thats a gate.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
funkzander wrote:
for me chromags loose their sexyness the bigger the frame size. the orange one is nice. really would like me a stylus but i need large size and thats a gate.

Agreed! Small and mediums look beautiful but the large is just plain fugly! It stopped me from buying one last year.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 11:49 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
funkzander wrote:

Agreed! Small and mediums look beautiful but the large is just plain fugly! It stopped me from buying one last year.

I keep seeing these comments and they make no sense to me. I see very little difference more times than not.

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 11:55 Quote
I know that my Large NS Eccentric doesn't look nearly as good as the S and Meds that we have sole.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 12:00 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
funkzander wrote:

I keep seeing these comments and they make no sense to me. I see very little difference more times than not.

Not sexy.... (large)
2018 Chromag Stylus Large Green Curry

Sexy... (medium)
out for a walk with my new build

It's all about the the top tube and seatstay angles.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 12:01 Quote
better consult an oculist if you dont see a difference

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 12:48 Quote
Wow, thanks so much for stacking them. Totally wouldn’t be able to tell a difference otherwise. I just think you’re mad for thinking the large stylus somehow is not sexy/fugly just cause it’s a size up. The only bike I can think of where that really happens was the old 456. Splitting hairs on a completely subjective topic.

So, yea, I guess I should see an optometrist Rolleyes

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 13:07 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Wow, thanks so much for stacking them. Totally wouldn’t be able to tell a difference otherwise. I just think you’re mad for thinking the large stylus somehow is not sexy/fugly just cause it’s a size up. The only bike I can think of where that really happens was the old 456. Splitting hairs on a completely subjective topic.

So, yea, I guess I should see an optometrist Rolleyes

BLIND YOU BAT!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025789
Mobile Version of Website