XTR Trail pedals
Easton 35mm Haven DH Carbon bar
MRP Ribbon
Roval Traverse carbon hoops
DT350 hubs with 54t ratchet
2.6 Specialized Butcher Black diamond front
2.6 Specialized Eliminator Black Diamond rear
XT shifter for dropper

Clean bike glamor shots are overrated. NS Eccentric Cromo XTR Di2 XTR cranks XT brakes XTR Trail pedals Easton 35mm Haven DH Carbon bar MRP Ribbon Roval Traverse carbon hoops DT350 hubs with 54t ratchet 2.6 Specialized Butcher Black diamond front and 2.6 Eliminator Black Diamond rear. XT shifter for dropper lever

Clean bike glamor shots are overrated. NS Eccentric Cromo XTR Di2 XTR cranks XT brakes XTR Trail pedals Easton 35mm Haven DH Carbon bar MRP Ribbon Roval Traverse carbon hoops DT350 hubs with 54t ratchet 2.6 Specialized Butcher Black diamond front and 2.6 Eliminator Black Diamond rear. XT shifter for dropper lever

Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 18:55 Quote
Primo123 wrote:
I'm eyeing a piglet so I can swap everything over.
That Eccentric chromo frame like swan's pictured above is under 600.00 and will work with your 27.5 plus set up, those frames are looking pretty dialed. Oh yeah, by the looks of your profile pic I can picture that carbon frame cracking.

Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 19:07 Quote
slaker wrote:
Primo123 wrote:
That Eccentric chromo frame like swan's pictured above is under 600.00 and will work with your 27.5 plus set up, those frames are looking pretty dialed. Oh yeah, by the looks of your profile pic I can picture that carbon frame cracking.

I'm actually looking for a steel frame. Need to the pull the trigger quick as I have a family trip planned. I like the Ragleys so far. I think the steel would be better because I'm a bigger rider.

Edit, my brother just built one, so I cant copy him!
photo

Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 19:13 Quote
The Chromo is steel, and in fact really nice steel. Is your brother's the Eccentric Alu 29? thats pretty cool but two very different frames.4130 chromoly steel

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 19:20 Quote
The NS is the best budget steel aggressive HT available.. I spent a long time looking for something better at that price, and it doesn't really exist for us north America folk.

Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 19:21 Quote
slaker wrote:
The chromo is steel, and in fact really nice steel. Is your brother's the Eccentric Alu 29? thats pretty cool but two very different frames.4130 chromoly steel

No, that is the steel with the Tange tubes.

Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 19:23 Quote
Primo123 wrote:
slaker wrote:
Primo123 wrote:
That Eccentric Chromo frame like swan's pictured above is under 600.00 and will work with your 27.5 plus set up, those frames are looking pretty dialed. Oh yeah, by the looks of your profile pic I can picture that carbon frame cracking.

I'm actually looking for a steel frame. Need to the pull the trigger quick as I have a family trip planned. I like the Ragleys so far. I think the steel would be better because I'm a bigger rider.

Edit, my brother just built one, so I cant copy him!
photo

Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 23:58 Quote
Primo123 wrote:
She's dead, Jim. I got my moneys worth for an entry frame, but its time to move one. Glad nothing came of it and I was safe. *public service announcement* : Check under your seat stay wraps while cleaning your bike.

Looking for a steel 27.5+ aggressive hardtail in the 4/500 range. Ragley?
photo

The owner of sonder spoke about a few transmitter frames cracking in that spot in an interview when they released the new frame. Is it out of warranty?? The new frames look good!
Plus sized steel?? Yeh the ragleys fit the bill as does the eccentric, but copying your bro would suck!! Would your budget stretch to a cotic?

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 0:04 Quote
Why not just build a more baller Eccentric than your bro?

Looks like you have a better drivetrain already..

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 6:13 Quote
Hey guys, just spoke with Alpkit (Sonder Bikes) and they are going to replace the frame free under warranty with a newer V3 frame! Sweet. The new frames have improved stays and a little bit longer reach, not to mention internal routing and cool new colors.

I will be getting a Large Tarmac (Grey) soon!

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 6:29 Quote
Primo123 wrote:
Hey guys, just spoke with Alpkit (Sonder Bikes) and they are going to replace the frame free under warranty with a newer V3 frame! Sweet. The new frames have improved stays and a little bit longer reach, not to mention internal routing and cool new colors.

I will be getting a Large Tarmac (Grey) soon!

Result! tup
They do look nice and you'll still have your $500 in your pocket.

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 7:45 Quote
@primo123 do you know the seatpost diameter of the new sonder transmitter? could not find any info on the website or maybe i am blind.
great for you to get the newer frame as replacement!

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 7:52 Quote
It's a 31.6 seatpost which is great because I can still use my current dropper post. I will be getting a DVO Beryl to go with it.

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Primo123 wrote:
She's dead, Jim. I got my moneys worth for an entry frame, but its time to move one. Glad nothing came of it and I was safe. *public service announcement* : Check under your seat stay wraps while cleaning your bike.

Looking for a steel 27.5+ aggressive hardtail in the 4/500 range. Ragley?
photo

The owner of sonder spoke about a few transmitter frames cracking in that spot in an interview when they released the new frame. Is it out of warranty?? The new frames look good!
Plus sized steel?? Yeh the ragleys fit the bill as does the eccentric, but copying your bro would suck!! Would your budget stretch to a cotic?

Do you know where this article was? Can you post a link to it?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041809
Mobile Version of Website