Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Author Message
Posted: May 14, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
slaker wrote:
Does anyone know if this is a"patientZERO" ? It was posted somewhere a while back. ?

It is indeed. They advertised a few 'start up' lower priced frames a while ago I think. I bet a few orders were taken as they are very nice.

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 22:55 Quote
This was my 2nd patientZERO, and since then the design has evolved to the pink one. And yes, the special deal frames went very, very quickly.
The "they" is just me, a one man show from my gardenshed. ;-)
If you want more info: project12.cc or check my instagram: project12.cycleworks

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 23:02 Quote
suravida wrote:
This was my 2nd patientZERO, and since then the design has evolved to the pink one. And yes, the special deal frames went very, very quickly.
The "they" is just me, a one man show from my gardenshed. ;-)
If you want more info: project12.cc or check my instagram: project12.cycleworks

Congratulations! Your frames are beautiful! tup

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 22:15 Quote
slipperyb wrote:
mooboyj wrote:
What tyres have people been able to run in the back of their Surge Evo's with a 27.5" wheel? Was hoping a 2.35" Hans Dampfe and 2.4" DHR2 WT would fit with a bit of room. I'd be running the drop out all the way back.

I've been running a 2.6 Maxxis Forkaster (27.5) out back on mine, and its got enough clearance for my comfort...and with a rear fender in mud-season! I was pretty careful in selecting the rear tire though, if I remember correctly there were some 2.5 width tires that would have been problematic. Rim width will play a factor when you are fitting tires of this size in the frame. I have 30mm ID rims on mine.

Here's a pic:

NS Surge Evo and doggo

Thank you! Wow a 2.6" fits, that is great to hear.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 3:39 Quote
Well, my hard tail is dead. Cracked all the way through the chain stay. Thinking of switching over to a new frame. Anything out there that will fit 120mm travel 1-1/8 straight fork & 26" 135mm qr wheels? So far I've found the SC Jackal but there must be more out there?

Had the 05 RM Flow f2.0. Nice for jumps & flow trails, but I ran it on rough stuff as well. Will post pics when I can, but it was mostly stock.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 4:20 Quote
OnOne 456 and 456 Evo, but only used.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 6:55 Quote
SS-Minox wrote:
Well, my hard tail is dead. Cracked all the way through the chain stay. Thinking of switching over to a new frame. Anything out there that will fit 120mm travel 1-1/8 straight fork & 26" 135mm qr wheels? So far I've found the SC Jackal but there must be more out there?

Had the 05 RM Flow f2.0. Nice for jumps & flow trails, but I ran it on rough stuff as well. Will post pics when I can, but it was mostly stock.

I think Marino with custom geo based on a BTR Ranger (mainly because fork travel) or the geo you want. IMO is the best choice

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
Want a painted pink 2012 NS Surge?? Lol

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 10:13 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
OnOne 456 and 456 Evo, but only used.
Bot an 18" sitting in the garage not being used? (kept it around trying to convince my older nephew to let me swap the parts over from his FS bike and haven't sold it yet. He's gonna outgrow the 18" at this rate! Smile )

Posted: May 19, 2019 at 17:54 Quote
SS-Minox wrote:
Well, my hard tail is dead. Cracked all the way through the chain stay. Thinking of switching over to a new frame. Anything out there that will fit 120mm travel 1-1/8 straight fork & 26" 135mm qr wheels? So far I've found the SC Jackal but there must be more out there?

Had the 05 RM Flow f2.0. Nice for jumps & flow trails, but I ran it on rough stuff as well. Will post pics when I can, but it was mostly stock.

NS Clash or NS Surge Evo.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 9:51 Quote
stiingya wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:
OnOne 456 and 456 Evo, but only used.
Bot an 18" sitting in the garage not being used? (kept it around trying to convince my older nephew to let me swap the parts over from his FS bike and haven't sold it yet. He's gonna outgrow the 18" at this rate! Smile )

Know where I could find a titanium 456? I take it some are steel, just won't do steel since it's so wet around here & all the steel bolts on my last frame rusted just sitting around. Humidity I guess.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 12:12 Quote
Anybody who wants a Sick bicycles frame without having to deal with Sick Bicycles, Marino has a bunch of frames that Sick missed the deadline to pay for, so they're selling them. Saw the post on facebook tup

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 12:17 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
Anybody who wants a Sick bicycles frame without having to deal with Sick Bicycles, Marino has a bunch of frames that Sick missed the deadline to pay for, so they're selling them. Saw the post on facebook tup

Saw this too on his insta page. Wonder if you can get the sick logo off the frame....

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 12:24 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
Anybody who wants a Sick bicycles frame without having to deal with Sick Bicycles, Marino has a bunch of frames that Sick missed the deadline to pay for, so they're selling them. Saw the post on facebook tup

Saw this too on his insta page. Wonder if you can get the sick logo off the frame....

Marino airbrushes all his Logo’s.

Tempted to grab one not only because Marino is a solid dude who deserves a lot better than this and also because I just want to take a wire wheel grinder to that stupid logo.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016930
Mobile Version of Website