Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 17:20 Quote

First ride with new gearing

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 20:09 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Black attack.

What frame is that on the left?

NS?

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 20:15 Quote
Thats the green Big Wig I was rockin for a few months. He got it powder coated and it is tidy.

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 21:13 Quote

Chromag Rootdown BA M/L
DVO Diamond @ 150
GX eagle
Stans Flow S1 w/ Onyx hubs
XT brakes
Chromag Cockpit
Crank Brothers Dropper

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 21:46 Quote
Nice looking ride !

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 22:23 Quote
Yeah the blue is looking dope

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 8:04 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Any of you tried Shimano MT520s?
Been looking at brakes for my budget full rigid build and came across these - seems to effectively be a Deore M6000 lever without the Deore name, attached to a slightly heavier XT 4-piston caliper, all in generic black with basic Shimano logos.
They're only a tiny bit more expensive than discounted SLX M7000s too, so less than half the price of actual M8020s.
Not many reviews around and super-plain finish so I guess they were intended mainly for OEM, but seem like a bargain if you don't care about tool-free reach / plain looks. Seriously considering them over my original plan of MT Trail Sports.

Yeah, i’ve got a set. Pretty much exactly what you’d expect, a decent amount more power than 2 pots (compared to my 2 year old slx’s) but obviously not as nicely finished or light as the xt 4 pots. Much better than the Guides they replaced (;

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 9:00 Quote
Guides are overated shite piston cumbuckets that like to get f’d

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 10:22 Quote
Numnum2000 wrote:
Yeah, i’ve got a set. Pretty much exactly what you’d expect, a decent amount more power than 2 pots (compared to my 2 year old slx’s) but obviously not as nicely finished or light as the xt 4 pots. Much better than the Guides they replaced (;

swan3609 wrote:
It's their ebike brake.. They work great if you don't care about finish. I have attached those calipers to a XT lever and it works great for a budget 4 pot caliper.

Useful to know, thanks dudes tup
Its a shame I can't buy them as I don't want to be associated with anything linked to ebikes lol

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
Ebikes- wtf are they! Lmao

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 12:36 Quote
Nordest Lacrau Ti Pinion P1.12 Gates CDX Carbon Drive

Nordest Lacrau Ti Pinion P1.12 Gates CDX Carbon Drive

Here’s my latest. Loving it!

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 12:44 Quote
Off to the sexiest thread with you Smile
And will probably be posted there again if you can get a better photo, as that is an exceptional ride, dude tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016359
Mobile Version of Website