-Shimano Zee F/R 203/180
-DHF WT 2.6 front/ Aggressor 2.5 DD rear
-PNW The Ridge 125mm dropper
-Fast Suspension Yari Up V2 damper

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 7:52 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yep just get some one up or Kona composites. Been on both now for a good while. Never buy a pair of 100$+ alloys again.

I tried the Konas and I didn't find them to have even remotely the level of grip as my DMR Vaults.

DMR Vaults have the best grip... and the best bite...

Twenty6 Predators may beg to differ. At least on the bite.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:

I tried the Konas and I didn't find them to have even remotely the level of grip as my DMR Vaults.

Twenty6 Predators may beg to differ. At least on the bite.

I ran vaults religiously for years. One ups have more grip in my opinion, which is why I’ve settled on them for both bikes...and the Konas were damn close...perhaps not as much but close enough to be negligible.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 9:43 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

Agree

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 11:39 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
XTR Trails or nothing..

Laughs in Hope.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 14:21 Quote
93EXCivic wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yep just get some one up or Kona composites. Been on both now for a good while. Never buy a pair of 100$+ alloys again.

I have both pedals, and the vaults do have more grip, using 5ten freeride shoes.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 14:46 Quote
sherbet wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
XTR Trails or nothing..

Laughs in Hope.

I am going to spare some TIME for trying a new clipless system soon here..

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 21:32 Quote
Canfield Crampon pedals just soooooooooo f-cking good

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 22:13 Quote
I'm a big fan of one up components pedals. They have the largest and grippiest pedals I have used and I have huge feet and find most pedals to be too small

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 4:44 Quote
I find most people too small & that they wear slippery high platforms

:-d

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 10:06 Quote
Raw looks so good, my next frame will be raw

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
Watched this yesterday. As cool as raw is I can’t help but think this is a bit of a rip off. You have to pay extra for the raw finish then after a year it’ll be going rusty/patina then you have to pay(the full price I expect) for their second life service to protect it against rust then paint it anyway.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 10:41 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Watched this yesterday. As cool as raw is I can’t help but think this is a bit of a rip off. You have to pay extra for the raw finish then after a year it’ll be going rusty/patina then you have to pay(the full price I expect) for their second life service to protect it against rust then paint it anyway.

Probably not too much different than paint. Just a clear coat. If you’re doing it right anything will get a little rusty Wink

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 10:54 Quote
Dav82 wrote:

It’s not like the surface rust will be anything sinister and yh useage marks/wear related patina is part of biking

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.014881
Mobile Version of Website