Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 1:28 Quote
Other than that it seems like the Scout really did not help him. Feels like more of a publicity stunt instead of having a blast on a hardtail. He began complaining about arm pump 10min into the video.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 2:39 Quote
I would agree with both comments

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 4:29 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
Other than that it seems like the Scout really did not help him. Feels like more of a publicity stunt instead of having a blast on a hardtail. He began complaining about arm pump 10min into the video.

I remember when a guy on a Nicolai won it on a singlespeed HT. I know that was a stunt, but didn't know people started doing this regularly.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 4:54 Quote
dragonaut wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:

I remember when a guy on a Nicolai won it on a singlespeed HT. I know that was a stunt, but didn't know people started doing this regularly.

That guy was Frank Schneider. Former World Cup DH racer and singlespeed afficionado. I met him a few times and I'm confident it was his own idea. Not so sure on Blakes part.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 5:17 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
dragonaut wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:

That guy was Frank Schneider. Former World Cup DH racer and singlespeed afficionado. I met him a few times and I'm confident it was his own idea. Not so sure on Blakes part.

Yeah that was the name. I wasn't able to remember it.

Well, that makes it much more awesome if it was his own idea. Smile

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:47 Quote
What ever happened to just seeing what something is like. For the hell of it.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:56 Quote
Birchcustoms wrote:
Youre going to love it: congrats. One of the most straight forward, no gimmicks, badboy hardtail you can get for the money. I had a 45650b that I loved, but broke the frame above the disc break mount, and after a long debate between the BFE and a Stanton Swithcback, my wife got me the BFE as a gift. Im running a 150mm Pike and the bike is a ripper. Have fun and post pics!

fielonator wrote:
Got my bfe frame yesterday. Not allowed to built it yet as it's a birthday present. Few weeks to go. Can't wait.

It's long, but looks pretty sweet. I plan to get all the parts ready and spend a morning in the garden putting it all together, then hopefully take it out for a spin. I'm swapping from a shan 26er so I'm hoping the extra length will feel good........ Giggidy.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 7:12 Quote
I don't race any more but I think megavalanche and mountain of hell are rad as f*ck.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 7:13 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:

I don't know if it was his idea but he has this bike for over a year and he seems to have fun with her...

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 7:36 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
dragonaut wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:

How do you spell his name? L...E...G...E..N...D tup

Found out that he did it on an HT: Impressed
Found out he did it on an SS: Wowed
Found out he won the thing: Mind blown.

And oh... 26"

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 8:08 Quote
Wow that guy be pushing big rings

;-d

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
Ι think he won his category, not the overall. Still very impressive, but the guy is pretty impressive on a bike anyway. There was a series of videos where he and another super skilled guy did trialsy things on belt drive Nikolais, mostly on wet or snowy trails and boulders.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 9:28 Quote
He also finished 2nd over all in the Mega Challengers cup.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 9:45 Quote
slaker wrote:
He also finished 2nd over all in the Mega Challengers cup.

Nothing but respect!

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 11:54 Quote
slaker wrote:
I don't race any more but I think megavalanche and mountain of hell are rad as f*ck.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013539
Mobile Version of Website