Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:54 Quote
Mattthetreker wrote:
So I've been lurking in this thread for the last couple of years, gleaning information from you wizards. Over the last couple years I rode some budget bike to get an idea of a good frame geometry for me. I finally built my dream bike over the last few months and here it is! I know it's not the sexiest out the there, but it's the best can afford on a family mans budget. Thank you all for the education and knowledge!

Talking about sexiness, strictly, the bars and the saddle must be completely black. The rest is perfect.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:57 Quote
I like the saddle, but the grips should always be black imo. still a beautiful bike though

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:00 Quote
Or white heehee ;-d

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:01 Quote
and RedOctober, can you give a super critical opinion on my Privee I finally "finished". Im wondering what else is needed to be done to make it perfect Big Grin

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:48 Quote
Mattthetreker wrote:

Nice ride dude tup
Don't listen to the haters, those grips are great - been running them for a couple of years on my HT (worn through a few sets). Only thing I'd nitpick is those weird black/white checked collars they come with - I bought a plain set that I transfer across each time I stick new grips on Razz

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Mattthetreker wrote:

Nice ride dude tup
Don't listen to the haters, those grips are great - been running them for a couple of years on my HT (worn through a few sets). Only thing I'd nitpick is those weird black/white checked collars they come with - I bought a plain set that I transfer across each time I stick new grips on Razz

Are they Vans slipknot edition ones? That would explain the white checked details. I think it all looks tidy, can't all be black on black. I like a tan saddle too, cowboy style. What's the frame?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 12:00 Quote
Has anyone seen those LE grips on egay?

Like the Vans but in oil slick

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 12:38 Quote
I was pleased with the Vans grips, as well. Swapped the checkered clamps for black from a different grip set.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 12:53 Quote
fielonator wrote:
OneBanana wrote:
Mattthetreker wrote:

Nice ride dude tup

Are they Vans slipknot edition ones? That would explain the white checked details. I think it all looks tidy, can't all be black on black. I like a tan saddle too, cowboy style. What's the frame?

RSD Middle Child

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
Humble On One Rango now with some bigger rubber.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 17:54 Quote
wrote:
wrote:
Nice ride dude tup

Lol my ears are def to haters! I built what I wanted to look at. Razz

I do agree, the checkered white collars aren't so great. Oh well.

Thanks all for the love! The rain stopped here. It rides as good as it looks!

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 20:38 Quote
Τhe RSD is allready sexy. Colourwise, the frame and pedals (cool) are complemented by the (warm) brown/tan saddle, grips, tyres and orange fork decals. Whether intentionally or not, the sum is balanced - I would not change a thing.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 21:38 Quote
Love the tan walls. Bike looks awesome.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 1:30 Quote
That RSD is a beauty!
I love the mint frame and I love the brown trailmaster etc, but not together!
All I can think of is mint choc chip icecream! Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018210
Mobile Version of Website