Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 11:58 Quote
Notbn wrote:
Few upgrades to my Stylus. TRP Quadiem G-Spec 4 pots, 2020 Lyrik decals and a fresh set of WTB Vigilante/Trailboss tires.

What size trailboss? Is it close to being true to size.
Saw a review from a guy that said the 27.5 2.4 was not true to size and pretty small for a 2.4. Just bought a vigi 2.5 for the front and dont want to end up with a small rear tire.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 13:12 Quote
I finally managed to change all the broken parts on my Bagger.

Fork, crank, BB and brakes got replaced. Now running a freshly serviced 2015 RS Reba with a Fast Suspension compression kit, old and wide XT square taper BB, Deore DX crank and Zee brakes with new brake fluid.
Pretty stupid mix of parts.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
brncr6 wrote:

Saw a review from a guy that said the 27.5 2.4 was not true to size and pretty small for a 2.4. Just bought a vigi 2.5 for the front and dont want to end up with a small rear tire.

Both are 2.6”. They are pretty true to size, slightly smaller 2.6 on the nose.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 14:15 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:

Fork, crank, BB and brakes got replaced. Now running a freshly serviced 2015 RS Reba with a Fast Suspension compression kit, old and wide XT square taper BB, Deore DX crank and Zee brakes with new brake fluid.

Dingle-speed?

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 0:08 Quote
brncr6 wrote:
Notbn wrote:
Few upgrades to my Stylus. TRP Quadiem G-Spec 4 pots, 2020 Lyrik decals and a fresh set of WTB Vigilante/Trailboss tires.

I too run a wtb vigilante upfront and a trailboss on the rear both are 2.6.
But the rear is smaller, both on 33id rim, the front is 67mm and a light casing and the rear is 65 with a tough casing.

I also have 2.8 ranger tough casing on a 36id rim this comes up at 67mm

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 3:53 Quote
skater73 wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:

Dingle-speed?

yup.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 11:02 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:

That is a rat bike if I have ever seen. Looks like fun.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 19:08 Quote

First attempt at single speed. So much fun! Like eye-opening fun!!

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 19:34 Quote
SS'ing is awesome, it's such a great way to change up everything you thought you knew.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 20:07 Quote
Views: 94    Faves: 1    Comments: 0

Posted: Aug 16, 2019 at 1:59 Quote
Here's my Chameleon... Super nimble. This bike can handle a whole lot of stuff.

Santa Cruz Chameleon finished April 2019. Features Fox 34 Kashima forks Hope Evo hubs Stan s Flow rims Good Year tires SRAM X0 drivetrain with GX cranks Nukeproof pedals Burgtec stem Bryceland bars Deathgrips Shimano SLX brakes SDG seat Fox Transfer dropper Hope seatpost clamp King Cage bottleholder.

Posted: Aug 16, 2019 at 7:44 Quote
Mmmmm dreamy frame finish

Posted: Aug 16, 2019 at 8:18 Quote
franck22 wrote:

First attempt at single speed. So much fun! Like eye-opening fun!!

love that Shan paintjob Redface

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 7:53 Quote
Went to Pisgah and Dupont State Forrest over the weekend.

Got my ass kicked getting to the top of Black Mountain and bonked and it started it started raining towards the bottom. But really want to go tackle that again.

Rode Dupont on Sunday which was a blast. The Ridgeline trail there was a ton of flowey goodness. Rode both days with a friend on his Surly Karate Monkey.

Need to go back.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023727
Mobile Version of Website