Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 18:27 Quote
Nice great to hear good things about them. I was Schwalbe all the way previously decided to try something different this time. (Nobbic Nics & Hans Dampf)

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 22:15 Quote
Currently on Hellcat front too, friend donated it. Excellent allrounder for the front, mine is the ATC which has flimsy sidewalls even for my 69kg. It rolls faster than both MM and DHF, which are my favourite fronts. Grip is very good and in terms of character/feel I'd place it somewhere in between the MM and DHF. Not a true 2.4 though. On durability, I've got some small chunks of centre tread missing, but the sideknobs are solid so far. Our terrain is of the sharp rocky variety. A combo of AEC front, AGC rear would be a good peace of mind solution. I can't recommend the ATC casing, sides fold too easily on the low 20's.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 7:46 Quote
Picked by up a Vassago Radimus Ti to replace my steel Honzo frame. Somewhat similar geo. Building it today...hopefully.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 8:07 Quote
Well you'll sure be hydrated on your rides Big Grin

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Well you'll sure be hydrated on your rides Big Grin

Sick!

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 9:08 Quote
I like everything about that frame. Mind sharing the geo numbers?

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
I absolutely loved my Honzo but I race endurance events and stage races on the East Coast so I needed something that isn't too slack for tight technical trails but is lighter than the Honzo. I'm hoping this will be my do it all ride.

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 12:47 Quote
Dude Eek
Going on the Switchback Ti?

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 12:56 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Dude Eek
Yeah Man !

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 12:59 Quote
slaker wrote:
Major upgrade should last as long as the credit card payments at least

Bit of an improvement.......

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 13:13 Quote
slaker wrote:
OneBanana wrote:
Dude Eek
Yeah Man !
Nice. Going to look great tup

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 13:24 Quote
The new cranks will probably last forever... please report if you feel any difference

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 13:30 Quote
PatrickScar wrote:
The new cranks will probably last forever... please report if you feel any difference
Will do !... Trying to sort install, I picked up a used Wheels mfg. bb, Anyone know If I have to use the wave washer since these cranks come with a preload adjustment mechanism and I believe that is what the wave washer does as well.

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 13:56 Quote
slaker wrote:
PatrickScar wrote:
Will do !... Trying to sort install, I picked up a used Wheels mfg. bb, Anyone know If I have to use the wave washer since these cranks come with a preload adjustment mechanism and I believe that is what the wave washer does as well.

I doubt it as like you said but do not quote me on it as yet to order my eewings at cough trade price cough ;-)

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016365
Mobile Version of Website