Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 10:26 Quote
I think they look simple and elegant. Goes nicely with the bike.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 10:35 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
I think they look simple and elegant. Goes nicely with the bike.

Totally agree.. in a world full of “look at me” it’s refreshing to see clean and classy.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 12:00 Quote
Sneak peak. I have to get some better photos. I still have to dial in the cockpit and don't give me shite about the tires, I have a 50 mile race tomorrow!

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 15:25 Quote
boomshot007 wrote:
Sneak peak. I have to get some better photos. I still have to dial in the cockpit and don't give me shite about the tires, I have a 50 mile race tomorrow!

Haha love the preemptive strike about the XC tires!

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 15:47 Quote
oakvillan wrote:
boomshot007 wrote:

Haha love the preemptive strike about the XC tires!

Hahaha...I know you fellas.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 16:10 Quote
That is a very very sweet looking ride you got there

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 1:50 Quote
Feck. Marino build not finished - frame is fine, but LBS is not having fun with the forks.
Caliper mount is IS type and appears to be slightly offset from where it should be, such that it's impossible to mount the brake without very significant rubbing on the disc. And it's the outer pad that's the problem, so can't even bodge it by spacing inwards with a couple of thin washers.
Better yet, I'm just about to leave to go to Germany for a week, and the LBS is now closed for two weeks for his annual holiday, so can't get the pics that Marino has requested. Not loving the experience quite as much as I was a week ago... Confused

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 2:26 Quote
boomshot007 wrote:

After 50 miles on a single speed I'd be more worried about my knees falling off than tyre banter.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 2:49 Quote
Lol quite

I cannot make out what tyres but looks justified for a 50 mile race out

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
My hardtail, mainly focused on bikepacking, put together with an eclectic mix of used/leftover and new parts.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:41 Quote
Looks sick literally sick must ride alright though and fairplay on parts bin special

Lovely spares to have

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 12:32 Quote
fastnissan wrote:
My hardtail, mainly focused on bikepacking, put together with an eclectic mix of used/leftover and new parts.

Love real world hardtails so much

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 14:35 Quote
you tryed using one of these?
OneBanana wrote:
Feck. Marino build not finished - frame is fine, but LBS is not having fun with the forks.
Caliper mount is IS type and appears to be slightly offset from where it should be, such that it's impossible to mount the brake without very significant rubbing on the disc. And it's the outer pad that's the problem, so can't even bodge it by spacing inwards with a couple of thin washers.
Better yet, I'm just about to leave to go to Germany for a week, and the LBS is now closed for two weeks for his annual holiday, so can't get the pics that Marino has requested. Not loving the experience quite as much as I was a week ago... Confused

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:10 Quote
Nothing to do with boost spacing is it ?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014612
Mobile Version of Website