Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Author Message
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 10:26 Quote
I think they look simple and elegant. Goes nicely with the bike.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 10:35 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
I think they look simple and elegant. Goes nicely with the bike.

Totally agree.. in a world full of “look at me” it’s refreshing to see clean and classy.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 12:00 Quote
Sneak peak. I have to get some better photos. I still have to dial in the cockpit and don't give me shite about the tires, I have a 50 mile race tomorrow!


Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 15:25 Quote
boomshot007 wrote:
Sneak peak. I have to get some better photos. I still have to dial in the cockpit and don't give me shite about the tires, I have a 50 mile race tomorrow!


Haha love the preemptive strike about the XC tires!

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 15:47 Quote
oakvillan wrote:
boomshot007 wrote:
Sneak peak. I have to get some better photos. I still have to dial in the cockpit and don't give me shite about the tires, I have a 50 mile race tomorrow!


Haha love the preemptive strike about the XC tires!

Hahaha...I know you fellas.

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 16:10 Quote
That is a very very sweet looking ride you got there

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 1:50 Quote
Feck. Marino build not finished - frame is fine, but LBS is not having fun with the forks.
Caliper mount is IS type and appears to be slightly offset from where it should be, such that it's impossible to mount the brake without very significant rubbing on the disc. And it's the outer pad that's the problem, so can't even bodge it by spacing inwards with a couple of thin washers.
Better yet, I'm just about to leave to go to Germany for a week, and the LBS is now closed for two weeks for his annual holiday, so can't get the pics that Marino has requested. Not loving the experience quite as much as I was a week ago... Confused

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 2:26 Quote
boomshot007 wrote:
Sneak peak. I have to get some better photos. I still have to dial in the cockpit and don't give me shite about the tires, I have a 50 mile race tomorrow!


After 50 miles on a single speed I'd be more worried about my knees falling off than tyre banter.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 2:49 Quote
Lol quite

I cannot make out what tyres but looks justified for a 50 mile race out

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
My hardtail, mainly focused on bikepacking, put together with an eclectic mix of used/leftover and new parts.


Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:41 Quote
Looks sick literally sick must ride alright though and fairplay on parts bin special

Lovely spares to have

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 12:32 Quote
fastnissan wrote:
My hardtail, mainly focused on bikepacking, put together with an eclectic mix of used/leftover and new parts.



Love real world hardtails so much

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 14:35 Quote
you tryed using one of these?
OneBanana wrote:
Feck. Marino build not finished - frame is fine, but LBS is not having fun with the forks.
Caliper mount is IS type and appears to be slightly offset from where it should be, such that it's impossible to mount the brake without very significant rubbing on the disc. And it's the outer pad that's the problem, so can't even bodge it by spacing inwards with a couple of thin washers.
Better yet, I'm just about to leave to go to Germany for a week, and the LBS is now closed for two weeks for his annual holiday, so can't get the pics that Marino has requested. Not loving the experience quite as much as I was a week ago... Confused

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 15:10 Quote
Nothing to do with boost spacing is it ?


 
Active Forum Threads
18 mins ago - New addition to the stable: 1999 Specialized FSR Team Downhill S Works Shaun Palmer Edition
26 mins ago - Nukeproof Owners Club
31 mins ago - Need to find info on sun ringle charger TR rims
1 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
1 hours ago - Shock Sizing 2018 Smuggler
2 hours ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
2 hours ago - Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
2 hours ago - Fast & Strong Gay,Lesbian & Homosexual Love spells in Malta Bormla +27731356845 Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Voodoo homosexual love spells in Malta,the United Kingdom,Finland that works +27731356845 Prof Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Powerful gay & Lesbian spells caster in Newport,Newry,Norwich,Nottingham +27731356845 Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Top Ssd Solution to Clean Defaced Bank Notes +27731356845 in Ghana-South Africa-Namibia-Botswana-Zambia
2 hours ago - Get SSD Chemical for Defaced Black Notes +27731356845 Angola,SOUTH AFRICA,Zambia,Swaziland,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho 
2 hours ago - Super Automatic SSD Solution Call On +27731356845 in Africa-Asia-Europe-South Africa-Ghana-Zambia-Namibia-Zimbabwe
2 hours ago - Appropriate lost love spell caster +27731356845 Mama Jafali in Hull Bolton Walsall Plymouth Rotherham Singapore
2 hours ago - Extreme love"romance"attraction spell caster in Cheltenham Bassetlaw Scottish Borders Country +27731356845 Prof Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Love spells Specialist in Sydney,Melbourne,Perth,Adelaide,New York +27731356845 Mama Jafali  
2 hours ago - Lost love spell caster in Stroud Wychavon Waveney Exeter Dover Test Valley Gloucester +27731356845 Prof Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Lost love spell caster in Chatham-Kent Sydney Delta Dartmouth Thunder Bay,Waterloo +27731356845 Prof Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Must Win Lotto Spells - Simple Lottery Spells That Work in Italy,Singapore,Japan,China +27731356845 Prof Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Most powerful lottery spells caster +27731356845 in Australia,Canada,USA,UK,Spain,Singapore 
2 hours ago - Powerful Lottery Spell Caster In Canada,Europe,Oslo,Madrid,Norway +27731356845 Prof Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Powerful Love Spells in Singapore-Norway +27731356845 London Australia Mississippi Terrebonne  
2 hours ago - Get your love back | Love marriage solution +27731356845 Mama Jafali in Norway, Australia,USA  
2 hours ago - Female Traditional Healer and Love Spells Caster in Asia,Dubai,Israel,Bahrain,Kuwait +27731356845 Prof Mama Jafali
2 hours ago - Get your love back | Love marriage solution +27731356845 Mama Jafali in Norway, Australia,USA,Singapore,UK,Germany,Kuwait

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016763
Mobile Version of Website