Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Author Message
Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 11:45 Quote
Disgusting in the best possible way. Love how you brought in the blue in moderation and went for classy touches like headset, calipers etc... vs the typical over done bars, stem, pedals ..

Love
Love
Love

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 12:32 Quote
My newly built bike, it's been a long time coming. Had its first ride out today, it's the first bike I've owned that feels like it properly fits me.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 12:35 Quote
Nicely done! Great colour choice too! THe yellow really suits it! tup

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 12:56 Quote
I was a little worried it was too much but think it works well given everything else is black. It's a pleasant change from my previous bike which was completely black.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 13:26 Quote
DC1988 wrote:
I was a little worried it was too much but think it works well given everything else is black. It's a pleasant change from my previous bike which was completely black.

Spot on! A good strong yellow is one of my favourite colours for a bike.
I'm seriously considering buying another Cotic BFe just because the 2020 bike comes in a fab yellow! Big Grin

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 14:22 Quote
Shand Shug
wythall1 wrote:
DC1988 wrote:
I was a little worried it was too much but think it works well given everything else is black. It's a pleasant change from my previous bike which was completely black.

Spot on! A good strong yellow is one of my favourite colours for a bike.
I'm seriously considering buying another Cotic BFe just because the 2020 bike comes in a fab yellow! Big Grin

My favourite yellow bike.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 16:43 Quote
DC1988 wrote:
My newly built bike, it's been a long time coming. Had its first ride out today, it's the first bike I've owned that feels like it properly fits me.

Nice build. Loving the yellow, and the lines on the frame..SICK!!!!

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 20:28 Quote
If you like yellow you should check out Santa Cruz's mustard color option on there Stigmata gravel bike, sickest yellow i have seen.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 6:05 Quote
Mustard Yellow on Orange bikes Crush looks rad as f

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 6:36 Quote
lance-h wrote:
A few updates. 27.6lbs

Zipp 3Zero Moto rims, laced to DT 240's, 36t ratchet, DT Aerolite spokes, DT brass 14mm Prolock nipples.
Quad piston rear caliper
Minion DHR 2.4 WT front and rear.





Drool Drool Drool

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
What bars?

Thomson Ti riser

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 8:19 Quote
Oh yh they’re good if a hefty and pricey

I believe Lynskey make them for Thomson :/

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Oh yh they’re good if a hefty and pricey

I believe Lynskey make them for Thomson :/

I have had them for a while hoping that they would keep me from getting rattled off my bike, I dig them!

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 9:24 Quote
Yes they are good when I switched to rust bars which are triple butted

Comfort only improved plus dramatic weight reduction


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019173
Mobile Version of Website