Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Author Message
Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 12:40 Quote
Nice ride dude tup
Kingdom Ti stem would look pretty good on there Wink

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 13:41 Quote
Barkit wrote:
Sovereign v4...[/PI]



Something a bad man would ride. Looks mean, like it dug itself out of a shallow grave.

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 16:05 Quote
[Quote="stoo61"]Kingdom Vendetta. Bought used but barely, happy enough with the build on her. Swapped out the grips for my go to and will probably change the bars for some carbon and I imagine the tyres for some Minions. The wheels, brakes, forks, dropper and pedals are all good and im liking the GX drivetrain.

Essentially my winter bike you could say...and the winters are long and horrible up here.


Sweet rig! This forum has some real nice bikes. Please let me add to the viewing pleasure. Chromag Rootdown

,
,
,
,
,

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 2:26 Quote


my last creature!!! Whip Cool Cool

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 4:12 Quote
Are your pedals on the wrong way round??

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 6:36 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Are your pedals on the wrong way round??

what ever you meant... they are not Big Grin

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 6:38 Quote
I mean they sure look like it. Basically all pedals have the leading face angled forward / , on those it's angled backwards \. Seems like the axles got put in the wrong body at some point.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 7:06 Quote
Yea, definitely look reversed.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 7:26 Quote
What do you think of that NS frame? Thought about getting one, real cheap on CRC.

And those pedals are the wrong way.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 9:09 Quote
jkelm wrote:
What do you think of that NS frame? Thought about getting one, real cheap on CRC.

And those pedals are the wrong way.
I have the 27.5 version of that frame, swapped the parts out of my Switchback 631 to it and rode it a couple times and it felt pretty nice but I just couldn't seem to stand not having the switchback available so swamped everything back, so didn't ride it enough to give good review but definitely rode ok, probably not as nice as the Steel one would though.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 12:14 Quote
fielonator wrote:
Looks mean, like it dug itself out of a shallow grave.

Thanks a lot, I couldn't have worded it better haha!

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 17:17 Quote
slaker wrote:
jkelm wrote:
What do you think of that NS frame? Thought about getting one, real cheap on CRC.

And those pedals are the wrong way.
I have the 27.5 version of that frame, swapped the parts out of my Switchback 631 to it and rode it a couple times and it felt pretty nice but I just couldn't seem to stand not having the switchback available so swamped everything back, so didn't ride it enough to give good review but definitely rode ok, probably not as nice as the Steel one would though.

I've got the ns eccentric aluminum and man do I love riding it. It dose feel like a harsher ride compared to my steel piglet but just on the longer rides. More modern geo is a massive improvement over the 2014 piglet geo.
Had to cut the seat tube down to get the seat low enough though (slackers adivce). Over all the frame seems well built. Cant beat the price.
Another steel frame is off in the future though for sure.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 19:04 Quote
Couple more of my Stylus


Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 22:58 Quote
Notbn wrote:
Couple more of my Stylus



All black in my thing. tup


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020630
Mobile Version of Website