Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Author Message
Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 23:02 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Nice ride dude tup
Kingdom Ti stem would look pretty good on there Wink

Uh oh...their bar is back in stock too. Eek

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 0:08 Quote
stoo61 wrote:
Uh oh...their bar is back in stock too. Eek

Do it. Superb bars - I've got two at present lol
Looks great with the stem, too Wink

Kingdom Ronin Ti Stem

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 0:09 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
stoo61 wrote:
Uh oh...their bar is back in stock too. Eek

Do it. Superb bars - I've got two at present lol
Looks great with the stem, too Wink

Kingdom Ronin Ti Stem

HEY!! You're not helping! Eek

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 0:59 Quote
I must ignore. I must ignore. I must ignore.

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 1:01 Quote
Edit: @stoo61
Neither are you - I have three MTBs and two sets of Ti bars, and they've been safely out of stock for ages. Thanks to you I now know they're back in stock and I can hear my debit card twitching lol

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 3:59 Quote
Just conducting a survey it would be helpful if you could answer the questions below

How much are you willing to pay for a good MTB grip?


what do you look for in MTB grip ?



Thanks for your time please put answers in comment section

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 6:08 Quote
My Stanton Switch9er in Irdiscence Lagoon Blue




Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 7:02 Quote
[Quote="Notbn"]Couple more of my Stylus

That Stylus is nuts. Sweet!

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
Dancm90 wrote:
Just conducting a survey it would be helpful if you could answer the questions below

How much are you willing to pay for a good MTB grip?


what do you look for in MTB grip ?



Thanks for your time please put answers in comment section

£20 probably.

Grippy, of course and large. Lock on too, easy on and off.

I put ODI Rogues on every bike I own and any new bikes I purchase immediately.

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 14:46 Quote
NotNamed wrote:
My Stanton Switch9er in Irdiscence Lagoon Blue




How you liking your ride? It was between that frame or the Vendetta I built up.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 8:36 Quote
Notbn wrote:
Couple more of my Stylus



What tires you got on that Stylus? I'm running a DHR II 2.4 and have been thinking of moving to a 2.6, but worried about clearance. WTB Trail Boss maybe?

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 10:55 Quote
2.6 trali boss don't come up 2.6, more of a 2.4 but that's measured on a 33mm id rim a tough casing.... If that matters

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 11:17 Quote
gabe1up wrote:
What tires you got on that Stylus? I'm running a DHR II 2.4 and have been thinking of moving to a 2.6, but worried about clearance. WTB Trail Boss maybe?

Vigilante front and Trailboss rear. Both light casing, the Vigi is high grip and the Trailboss is fast rolling.

They're on 40mm id rims, not sure what they measure out to be.

The 2.6 in the rear is pretty close to the chainstays, not a ton of mud clearance.

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 22:29 Quote
Top of firbal
Better pic, fork was sitting way deep in the travel even with 130psi (max 120) and feeling well harsh. Threw a volume spacer in the negative chamber and now it sit much higher in its travel and is nice and plush...

Devol mod reduced the negative chamber volume in my fox 34


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019724
Mobile Version of Website