Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 11:30 Quote
Picked up a stif morf frame, re-sprayed it and built up using spares, facebook/ebay/mates rates.

Stif morf

Stif morf

Stif morf

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 11:41 Quote
dagzin wrote:
Picked up a stif morf frame, re-sprayed it and built up using spares, facebook/ebay/mates rates.

Stif morf

Stif morf

Stif morf

I dig it. Looks really good. If it rides as well as it looks... Wink

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
Sweet. Looks very good for something built from spares.

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 12:43 Quote
Nice job! It looks fab in that blue! tup

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 13:12 Quote
That thing looks amazing. Clean. Simple. Understated. It's beautiful.

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 13:48 Quote
2018 Stylus. 2.8 rekons front and rear with 160 fork. First ride on it today and it was a blast.

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 at 18:20 Quote
[Quote="TibZ"]
dagzin wrote:

Stif morf

Looks awesome. Almost identical to the paint on my old N9.

Posted: Nov 28, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
Bloody good job on that Morf :-)

Nice1!

Posted: Nov 28, 2019 at 11:00 Quote
Thanks...

I had the seat(was going to put on my luxe) headset, rotors and innertubes, stem, gear cables inner n outters.
Picked up the wheels from facebook.
Frame, forks and dropper ebay.
Biggest result was the brakes, handlebar, bb, crank, chain, shifter, mech and cassette all came from a mate who just bought an orange crush about a month ago, wanted to deck it out in hope/sram 12 speed.
Tyres and pedals and seat were the ownly things that were brought new. Everything else has taken over a year to get together.

I gave it a razz around the block, its like a little 4x bike...while its too small for me, my oldest will love it for Xmas, as he has out grown the last bike I built up for him six years ago lol.

Posted: Nov 28, 2019 at 15:27 Quote
dagzin wrote:
Thanks...

I had the seat(was going to put on my luxe) headset, rotors and innertubes, stem, gear cables inner n outters.
Picked up the wheels from facebook.
Frame, forks and dropper ebay.
Biggest result was the brakes, handlebar, bb, crank, chain, shifter, mech and cassette all came from a mate who just bought an orange crush about a month ago, wanted to deck it out in hope/sram 12 speed.
Tyres and pedals and seat were the ownly things that were brought new. Everything else has taken over a year to get together.
I gave it a razz around the block, its like a little 4x bike...while its too small for me, my oldest will love it for Xmas, as he has out grown the last bike I built up for him six years ago lol.

Father of the year goes to .....................

Posted: Nov 28, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
PMac16 wrote:
2018 Stylus. 2.8 rekons front and rear with 160 fork. First ride on it today and it was a blast.

Looks great, fork stickers are pretty close match too

Posted: Nov 29, 2019 at 0:13 Quote
dagzin wrote:

Stif morf

Nice build! There is so much stuff to find online indeed....
Do you have enough clearance between the rear wheel and the seat tube? (hard to see from the pics)

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013621
Mobile Version of Website