is that steel? thats actually super nice

Waltworks is steel.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 5:13 Quote
Brzzi wrote:
Is it me or its not bike anymore?

It's just turn'ed up lol

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
On-One Hello Dave. For 385£ you'll get a 29er steel frame with 150mm travel, 62 HA, 77 STA, 480mm reach, 458mm CS and 1296mm WB. More here: https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/FROOHD/on-one-hello-dave-frame

458mm CS???? Where is the vomit emoji?

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 9:34 Quote
It’s nice to see on one chucking out some reasonably priced steel bikes again. Hello Dave and tiktik are the left over sick bikes I think. The Dave seems pretty bonkers whereas the tiktik seems a bit short in the reach department. The big dog looks like a solid all rounder, not the best name but good value especially if the £100 discount code still works......

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 19:53 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
It’s nice to see on one chucking out some reasonably priced steel bikes again. Hello Dave and tiktik are the left over sick bikes I think. The Dave seems pretty bonkers whereas the tiktik seems a bit short in the reach department. The big dog looks like a solid all rounder, not the best name but good value especially if the £100 discount code still works......

If only they had more stocks of the Big Dog, I would've tried getting one. Haha. Last I checked they were sold out

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 20:14 Quote
Dav82 wrote:

Leftover sick bikes? I thought those ass hats didnt make any bikes and just took peoples money?

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 20:25 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
Dav82 wrote:

Leftover sick bikes? I thought those ass hats didnt make any bikes and just took peoples money?

They (Sick) had frames commissioned for production in a factory in Taiwan (?). That factory had connections to On One and had On One brand and sell em. Not sure if On One will keep that model in the line up given the one-off circumstances.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 22:31 Quote
They’ve still got some orange big dogs in stock. The ‘sick’ frames were advertised as a one off stock but now saying they’ve got more due in next year. I guess they’ve recommissioned them.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 23:28 Quote
Dav82 wrote:

Where is this discount code? I might try!

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 23:49 Quote
Lfcrik wrote:
Dav82 wrote:

Where is this discount code? I might try!

Just tried and it’s expired.......

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 7:13 Quote
93EXCivic wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
On-One Hello Dave. For 385£ you'll get a 29er steel frame with 150mm travel, 62 HA, 77 STA, 480mm reach, 458mm CS and 1296mm WB. More here: https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/FROOHD/on-one-hello-dave-frame

458mm CS???? Where is the vomit emoji?

Exactly plus the god awful pricing of like £375 even if it looks mildly sorted not taking into account the cs length

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 7:15 Quote
Plus OO do not inspire confidence in description with the double butted and triple butted spec!

It’s like just f give us more info on what exactly we are looking at buying ffs

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 7:54 Quote

The Hello Dave was going to be/ is/ was the Sick Shrike. Mine is an xl and the wheelbase is longer than my extra longest Geometron. Its great fun in the woods Smile

The frame looks incredibly similar to the new Nordest Cycles Bardino. Same manufacturer? Same head tube gusset, and cable braseons and same dropouts. Different seat tube, rear disk mounts and other bits.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/nordest-cycles-introduce-new-bardino-2-steel-enduro-hardtail.html

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 8:29 Quote
Could very well be the same producer, but not because of the similarities. Dropouts are different, headtube and gusset are different, brazeons are pretty much standard in the industry.
But nowadays all the hardtails with their toptube and seatstays aligned look the same, that I will agree on. ;-)

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 3:19 Quote
tall-martin wrote:

The Hello Dave was going to be/ is/ was the Sick Shrike. Mine is an xl and the wheelbase is longer than my extra longest Geometron. Its great fun in the woods Smile

Holy sh*t dude, that thing's a beast!
Looks like the front wheel is in a different postcode to the rear lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009813
Mobile Version of Website