Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 6:46 Quote
My mate took delivery of his frame from On One this week. Unfortunately not in the size he ordered. He now has to wait until April for a replacement. Good to see On One keeping the Sick tradition alive (although hopefully not to full effect, he should receive delivery of what he actually ordered at some point)! Madder Facepalm

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 7:44 Quote
That sucks!! At least he received a frame though......

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 11:18 Quote
metaam wrote:
My mate took delivery of his frame from On One this week. Unfortunately not in the size he ordered. He now has to wait until April for a replacement. Good to see On One keeping the Sick tradition alive (although hopefully not to full effect, he should receive delivery of what he actually ordered at some point)! Madder Facepalm

For £400???? Original price was £285!!!!

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 11:30 Quote
No, he's still getting it at the lower price, but they're out of stock in his size.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 11:59 Quote
Having a string of drivetrain failures on the last months, 1 in every 2 rides the bike's at the bike stand or me spending money. Annoying to the point of making me consider to build a SS hardcore hardtail.

Could you guys help me assemble a list of possible frames?
Requirements would be (open to some exceptions):
- chain tension system, preferably sliding or swinging dropouts
- reach around 470/480mm unsagged
- Rear tyre clearance 2.6
- HA preferably under 65º
- fork travel between 130-160mm
- available in Europe

Thanks!

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 12:06 Quote
metaam wrote:
No, he's still getting it at the lower price, but they're out of stock in his size.

No I meant his selling that frame for £400

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 12:30 Quote
He's returning it, not selling it.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 12:37 Quote
Funny it’s on eBay starting bid £400...

Wish I brought some now...lol

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 12:53 Quote
What's funny is that you think that's my mate's frame. Seller is in Wakefield and we're 230 miles away.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 13:40 Quote
I have an On One Big Dog in gray, size L. They sent me the wrong rear axle, plus with the holidays, I won't have it built for a bit longer.

I'm going to run it with a 150mm Pike, and will reduce the travel if it rides weird.

I'm happy with the geo #s and the price, though there is also an awkward issue with the stealth dropper routing: it comes out of the ST toward the non-drive side. (Do Brits run their dropper lever on the right side of the bar?) My other minor complaint is that a spare derailleur hanger is $35.

Headset and threaded BB install was a snap. Also, it appears that a 185 rear rotor will fit, but don't quote me on that until I've ridden it.

I'll post a pic when it's complete.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 14:12 Quote
metaam wrote:
What's funny is that you think that's my mate's frame. Seller is in Wakefield and we're 230 miles away.

Wow so there’s two people that got the wrong frame....

And yeah I did think that it was your mate that you where talking about, I saw your post and seen that frame popped up on facebook buy and sell and eBay.

Didn’t look at locations..... ain’t no stalker Eek

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 14:15 Quote
Arierep wrote:
Having a string of drivetrain failures on the last months, 1 in every 2 rides the bike's at the bike stand or me spending money. Annoying to the point of making me consider to build a SS hardcore hardtail.

Could you guys help me assemble a list of possible frames?
Requirements would be (open to some exceptions):
- chain tension system, preferably sliding or swinging dropouts
- reach around 470/480mm unsagged
- Rear tyre clearance 2.6
- HA preferably under 65º
- fork travel between 130-160mm
- available in Europe

Thanks!

RSD Middlechild?

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 14:40 Quote
dagzin wrote:
metaam wrote:

Wow so there’s two people that got the wrong frame....

And yeah I did think that it was your mate that you where talking about, I saw your post and seen that frame popped up on facebook buy and sell and eBay.

Didn’t look at locations..... ain’t no stalker Eek
Seller is a right optimistic cnut

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008658
Mobile Version of Website