Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Jan 3, 2020 at 8:29 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Can it be entered for UK riders and via twitter as faceache and instasham i aint got

Creating an insta account is easy.

Then just f*ck it off when you know you lost..

lol

Posted: Jan 3, 2020 at 8:31 Quote
Ha lol that cracked me up

Yh i lost my login details for instashambles that i never bovered using

Spose i could create a faceache page with an alias along the lines of RSDBike is mine mofos

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 10:08 Quote
Canfield cranks , anyone running them ?

I remember dude with Kingdom does, forgot his name, he used to rep for them

Anyway, looking at 155/160 cranks, anyone know of other brands running short-ish cranks?

Edit

Le dude

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 10:22 Quote
Not sure if Middleburn do but they would look mighty stubby at even 160

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 10:34 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Not sure if Middleburn do but they would look mighty stubby at even 160

Ahh yes!

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 10:49 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

Anyway, looking at 155/160 cranks, anyone know of other brands running short-ish cranks?
IIRC Profile have options that can work for MTB, starting at something crazily short like 125mm.

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 11:24 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

IIRC Profile have options that can work for MTB, starting at something crazily short like 125mm.

Skills bro!!

Me likey, have emailed

Middleburn & Rotor , both 165mm

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 13:32 Quote
Upgrades!

Just swapped the cockpit today to a Kingdom Sparta Titanium bar (780mm) and a Kingdom Ronin Titanium stem (35mm).

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 15:58 Quote
That stem is dreamy, definitely going to have to put one on a future build! How to the ti bars feel in terms of ride characteristics? Never known anyone who runs them

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 16:16 Quote
james-skipper wrote:
That stem is dreamy, definitely going to have to put one on a future build! How to the ti bars feel in terms of ride characteristics? Never known anyone who runs them

This is my first set and we have snow everywhere currently. I'll report back in the Spring.

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 16:51 Quote
jph406 wrote:
james-skipper wrote:

This is my first set and we have snow everywhere currently. I'll report back in the Spring.

Fair enough, look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Posted: Jan 5, 2020 at 22:19 Quote
james-skipper wrote:
Super comfortable. They dampen trail chatter and vibrations amazingly well, and have a it of springiness that takes the harshness out of things, but at the same time feel connected rather than numb, so you still know what the front wheel is doing. Basically the same properties as a good Ti frame.
I liked the Sparta bars enough to have sets on two bikes, one of which I've been running for about four years, and by preference I'd have them on all of them Wink

Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 1:32 Quote
Sounding like the perfect bar material! The Rust ones have been on my radar for a while now even with the eye watering price

Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 3:49 Quote
james-skipper wrote:

Nothing beats Rust bars ime as they’re triple butted and feel lovely both at absorbing vibes and sweep

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009809
Mobile Version of Website