Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Author Message
Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 14:57 Quote
Immediately subbed Big Grin

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 11:28 Quote
nubbs wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
Anyone running Vibrocore bars on their hardtail? Also Rev Grips what is the difference between the Pro and Race series?

I am having arm pump issues on rocky downhills and I am hoping those will help a little.

Check tire pressure and suspension pressure if you haven't already done so. Theres tons of gains from honing in those settings. Especially on a hardtail!
Digital tire guage, or analog bike tire guage.
Brake lever angle is a factor as well in relation to your wrist/hand fatigue

These are free things! Try them out.

I am running around 23psi front and rear. Softer feels too squishey for me.

I have messed with the brake lever angle some and it has helped. I may need to mess with the reach some.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 11:35 Quote
93EXCivic wrote:
nubbs wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
Anyone running Vibrocore bars on their hardtail? Also Rev Grips what is the difference between the Pro and Race series?

I am having arm pump issues on rocky downhills and I am hoping those will help a little.

Check tire pressure and suspension pressure if you haven't already done so. Theres tons of gains from honing in those settings. Especially on a hardtail!
Digital tire guage, or analog bike tire guage.
Brake lever angle is a factor as well in relation to your wrist/hand fatigue

These are free things! Try them out.

I am running around 23psi front and rear. Softer feels too squishey for me.

I have messed with the brake lever angle some and it has helped. I may need to mess with the reach some.

I don't know about Vibrocore but I can tell you that Renthal carbon fatbar is the thing!

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 11:54 Quote
Ran a vibrocore. Bar on my stylus and rode the bike park 10 laps a day for 22 days and didn’t have any arm pump issues the year before though with a alloy bar I couldn’t feel my arms for months

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 12:00 Quote
red-o wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
nubbs wrote:


Check tire pressure and suspension pressure if you haven't already done so. Theres tons of gains from honing in those settings. Especially on a hardtail!
Digital tire guage, or analog bike tire guage.
Brake lever angle is a factor as well in relation to your wrist/hand fatigue

These are free things! Try them out.

I am running around 23psi front and rear. Softer feels too squishey for me.

I have messed with the brake lever angle some and it has helped. I may need to mess with the reach some.

I don't know about Vibrocore but I can tell you that Renthal carbon fatbar is the thing!

Renthal and vibrocore are so 2019. This is where it's at:

https://nsmb.com/articles/fasst-flexx-enduro-handlebar/

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 12:09 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
red-o wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:


I am running around 23psi front and rear. Softer feels too squishey for me.

I have messed with the brake lever angle some and it has helped. I may need to mess with the reach some.

I don't know about Vibrocore but I can tell you that Renthal carbon fatbar is the thing!

Renthal and vibrocore are so 2019. This is where it's at:

https://nsmb.com/articles/fasst-flexx-enduro-handlebar/

Not creating a hyperlink is so 2000s

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 12:58 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
onemind123 wrote:
red-o wrote:


I don't know about Vibrocore but I can tell you that Renthal carbon fatbar is the thing!

Renthal and vibrocore are so 2019. This is where it's at:

https://nsmb.com/articles/fasst-flexx-enduro-handlebar/

Not creating a hyperlink is so 2000s

I am old and can't be bothered to learn new tricks.

Off to ride my fasst flexx bared Rev gripped e-bike so I feel fresher then before I started the ride.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 13:04 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
red-o wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:


I am running around 23psi front and rear. Softer feels too squishey for me.

I have messed with the brake lever angle some and it has helped. I may need to mess with the reach some.

I don't know about Vibrocore but I can tell you that Renthal carbon fatbar is the thing!

Renthal and vibrocore are so 2019. This is where it's at:

https://nsmb.com/articles/fasst-flexx-enduro-handlebar/

At $425, I am probably better off put that money towards a better fork...

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 18:40 Quote
anyone ride the rsd middlechild alloy. looking into selling my bike to buy one. just want to get feed back on the bike.
thanks

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 19:26 Quote
Gonna be getting something awesome quite soon.

Giddy with the anticipation but anxious with how the bike will fit. It'll be the longest bike I'd own/have ridden when it gets built up.

Built up last month

Shipping out this week

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 20:28 Quote
Loving the color choice ^tup

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 20:58 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
Gonna be getting something awesome quite soon.

Giddy with the anticipation but anxious with how the bike will fit. It'll be the longest bike I'd own/have ridden when it gets built up.

Built up last month

Shipping out this week

How long did it take them?

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 22:49 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
prancisfena wrote:
Gonna be getting something awesome quite soon.

Giddy with the anticipation but anxious with how the bike will fit. It'll be the longest bike I'd own/have ridden when it gets built up.

Built up last month

Shipping out this week

How long did it take them?

Quite a while - ordered 1st week of December and they're shipping it out this week.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 23:18 Quote
Thats not a bad wait for a custom beauty like that.. should be a fun stun gun


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010035
Mobile Version of Website