Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 23:35 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Thats not a bad wait for a custom beauty like that.. should be a fun stun gun

I guess it doesn't when you look at it objectively, but kinda feels like it's been forever lol

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 23:52 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Thats not a bad wait for a custom beauty like that.. should be a fun stun gun

I guess it doesn't when you look at it objectively, but kinda feels like it's been forever lol

I would say it's pretty fast for a custom frame made by an one man workshop....

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 0:56 Quote
93EXCivic wrote:
onemind123 wrote:
red-o wrote:

I don't know about Vibrocore but I can tell you that Renthal carbon fatbar is the thing!

Renthal and vibrocore are so 2019. This is where it's at:

https://nsmb.com/articles/fasst-flexx-enduro-handlebar/

At $425, I am probably better off put that money towards a better fork...

I absolutely concur. How much are those bolt on fork/shock tuning gadgets?

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 1:18 Quote
fielonator wrote:

I absolutely concur. How much are those bolt on fork/shock tuning gadgets?

I think people mostly hire them, prices vary, but the bike shop at Coed y Brenin charges 25quid a day.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 2:58 Quote
sangier wrote:
anyone ride the rsd middlechild alloy. looking into selling my bike to buy one. just want to get feed back on the bike.
thanks

This + 1

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 6:13 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
prancisfena wrote:
Gonna be getting something awesome quite soon.

Giddy with the anticipation but anxious with how the bike will fit. It'll be the longest bike I'd own/have ridden when it gets built up.

Built up last month

Shipping out this week

How long did it take them?

Quite a while - ordered 1st week of December and they're shipping it out this week.

That’s not to bad I ordered my full suspension from them in October didn’t get it till 2 weeks ago

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 6:15 Quote
prancisfena wrote:
Gonna be getting something awesome quite soon.

Giddy with the anticipation but anxious with how the bike will fit. It'll be the longest bike I'd own/have ridden when it gets built up.

Built up last month

Shipping out this week

That looks sharp!
If you have a scale I would love to hear frame weight as I am looking at getting one of these.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 6:43 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
prancisfena wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

How long did it take them?

Quite a while - ordered 1st week of December and they're shipping it out this week.

That’s not to bad I ordered my full suspension from them in October didn’t get it till 2 weeks ago

Whoa. Yeah, I guess I'm good then HAHA. tup

@bikeryder85 - I might weigh the built up bike, will try to post that too when it's up and running.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 9:51 Quote
sangier wrote:
anyone ride the rsd middlechild alloy. looking into selling my bike to buy one. just want to get feed back on the bike.
thanks

Nothing but praise online from diehard hardtailers, not heard one bad comment

JessE has owned two(?), he will surely pipe up at some point with some info

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 10:33 Quote
bikeryder85 wrote:
That looks sharp!
If you have a scale I would love to hear frame weight as I am looking at getting one of these.
I wouldn't expect it to be light Wink
I forgot to weigh the frame alone, but my Marino rigid HT in the Reynolds tubing came out at 31.6lb...
Rides nicely though Smile
Marino HT

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 12:35 Quote
That's a ridiculously fun looking bike. Rigids are great. I just ordered my first aggro hardtail and I think I'm more excited to ride it than my full sus right now.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 12:39 Quote
This rocky mountain geo looks spot on.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 12:50 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:
That's a ridiculously fun looking bike. Rigids are great. I just ordered my first aggro hardtail and I think I'm more excited to ride it than my full sus right now.

That looks superb!
In that colourway? That is a great colour combo, somewhat retro! Big Grin

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 12:52 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:
The rigid was a bit of a shock TBH - hadn't really ridden one since my early teens, and in the subsequent 25 years it turns out I've got less flexible and notice how much more of a beating it is on the arms etc lol
Definitely fun though, and really forces you to work on technique even compared to a HT.

Grats on the new ride. HTs are superb fun - bought my first ever fully a couple of years ago and I like it but my HTs still get by far the most love.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 13:34 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:

Never in a million years would I thought a brown to black fade would look so fking awesome

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015545
Mobile Version of Website